• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our final ball is just so poor as a team. We’ve actually gotten into promising situations and made the wrong decision/pass consistently.

Elneny is so bad wtf??
Its frustrating really so many bad decisions

Halcyon Daze

In a perfect world, Azeez, Balogun and Hutchinson (after his impressive start to the season) would all be playing. I'd go further and call up Norton-Cuffy just to see what he's made of. Pad out the rest with first teamers if you must.
Was gonna mention Norton-Cuffy, looks like a beast from the little I’ve seen.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Lol Saka.

“he should stop trying to dribble” 🙄

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Arsenal need Aouar. We can't rely on Partey staying fit. We need someone from the pivot to move forward and combine with Ødegaard.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was gonna mention Norton-Cuffy, looks like a beast from the little I’ve seen.
Very raw but so much to work with. Big, powerful, quick, decent output and good 1v1. Bit of work needed on decision making (as a kid of course) and sometimes touch is heavy.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Pepe off the post Auba with the follow up to tap it in.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom