• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Everything will come with that caveat, but I’m chuffed we’re actually doing what we needed.

Nothing against playing a strong team here, we need to build confidence.

Hopefully Arteta sees this and realizes he needs to build his team around Auba for the short term (I.e. this season).

Yep, if we can get Auba back on form and firing consistently we can do something fairly decent this season, even with Arteta's limitations and poor decisions at times.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can a false dawn be just 1 game, against a reserve lower division team...before we get smashed in our very next game?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How many subs are we allowed? Just the three?

I’d try to get a goal in and sub everyone that starts saturday.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is Ramsdale any good at saving pens? We might finally have a keeper that can save one.

Cech was horrific and Leno isn’t anything special too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Injuries and illness combined with the champions of England and Europe in your first three games. Come on mate that's unlucky.
Sp**s was without their best player for the start of the season and their opening game was against the CL finalist and PL champions.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Campbell mentioning how many times runs not being picked out because we're so hesitant to play the pass. Frustrating for an attacker.
It’s the worst thing about Arteta ball but part of me thinks it’s down to the players. Ødegaard looked like he wanted to play the pass to Pepe but didn’t cos of his right foot. We all know about Xhaka and Elneny’s hesitance too.

Lokonga and Partey both try to play forward so I guess Ødegaard will be the true indicator, we know he defo had the ability (on his left).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This game mean so little the important thing from this game is get few goals in get auba to sharpness

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom