• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
No surprise when you use him in a role that suits him Aubameyang is still capable of performing.

But using him as some kind of left winger in a possession system doesn't suit him at all. He's **** in this role.

Play faster, more vertical, more direct, get him into those situations where he's running at full speed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
maybe auba will attract some clubs with this performance.

I mean he’s the most obvious transfer City could make. They’d probably only have to pay £30m-40m and he’d guarantee them goals with the amount of chances they create. Don’t know if he’s Pep’s kind of player though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Loving the serious look on Auba. Like he's trying to prove something. We already knew mate.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Auba, in space, with confidence.... something to behold.

Unless you have a promising replacement lined up, its difficult to sell.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
We're going to find the answer to the question "can Saka play at Number 10?" tonight. I wouldn't bet against the answer being yes...

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom