• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seriously though I hope we start Auba and Laca against City.

I just feel even if they’re not at their peak we’re more dangerous with them. Also now assuming neither is leaving if they’re playing in the cup.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’ve tried to watch the game while teaching and have seen the goals. Probably not much to learn from this game overall, but Auba did NOT look like a guy who wants out of here.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seriously though I hope we start Auba and Laca against City.

I just feel even if they’re not at their peak we’re more dangerous with them. Also now assuming neither is leaving if they’re playing in the cup.

You want Auba to carry on playing on the left?

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom