• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
lets go AMN! just two years on his deal as well 💯

they cant do ****

giphy.gif

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
For someone as unoppinionated with such bland writing as Goonerblogs, it’s quite funny how quick he has been to defend the club recently.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just saw that instagram post online.

You cant tell me things are kosher in that squad FFS, no freaking way.

Get this manager out our club, for goodness sakes.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He’s a d*ckhead because hes 100% wrong. AMN has done more to get game time than the majority of fodder at the club.

Again, I agree with the sentiment and I support the player overall. I also think that AMN got done dirty by Arteta, as have many players, it's just not in a player's best interest to do this. Other clubs will look at it and feel like he might not be the best bet.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It tells me they were wrong. We did ruin him, I stand by that.
Yeah, we all have our opinions, but it's important to be balanced and take in the available evidence. You seem a bit too unwilling to be flexible with your opinions on certain academy products...remember a post of yours saying you were confident that Willock and Nelson would end up having better careers than playing for Arsenal and end up at better clubs...these just seem like unrealistic expectations.

Like in the case of AMN, who hasn't shown any interesting ability as a CM but you remain convinced he somehow deserves a place in a top level team there (despite no clubs having interest in him there)...I pointed out a player like Chalobah at Watford the other day, who has better midfielder skills than AMN, and similar physical capabilities, as someone who is still only deemed good enough for Watford. I think you might have to consider maybe to stop underrating the talent level required to be an important player in the premier league / at the top level, stop underrating all the myriad of talents there are out in the rest of the football world, and take a bit less of a myopic view of Arsenal talents that one becomes attached to.

It's okay to rate our own players, especially our academy products, but when the evidence continues to suggest that the football world does not rate them as highly as we do, it's good to adjust opinion...

He’s a d*ckhead because hes 100% wrong. AMN has done more to get game time than the majority of fodder at the club.

He's 100% right, honestly. Someone giving him the right advice for his career would've told him to relax his CM illusions and accept the position where literally everyone at the top level is seeing a future for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, we all have our opinions, but it's important to be balanced and take in the available evidence. You seem a bit too unwilling to be flexible with your opinions on certain academy products...remember a post of yours saying you were confident that Willock and Nelson would end up having better careers than playing for Arsenal and end up at better clubs...these just seem like unrealistic expectations.

Like in the case of AMN, who hasn't shown any interesting ability as a CM but you remain convinced he somehow deserves a place in a top level team there (despite no clubs having interest in him there)...I pointed out a player like Chalobah at Watford the other day, who has better midfielder skills than AMN, and similar physical capabilities, as someone who is still only deemed good enough for Watford. I think you might have to consider maybe to stop underrating the talent level required to be an important player in the premier league / at the top level, stop underrating all the myriad of talents there are out in the rest of the football world, and take a bit less of a myopic view of Arsenal talents that one becomes attached to.

It's okay to rate our own players, especially our academy products, but when the evidence continues to suggest that the football world does not rate them as highly as we do, it's good to adjust opinion...
I won't be adjusting my opinion on any of those things so we'll leave that there.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I Could honestly see Özil's documentary releasing some dark info on Mikel and the club.

IE: The Genocide of the Uighur Muslims in China, and we'll hear from Mesut's point of view and how the club focused on money over genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom