• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Imagine Mikel going to Josh: "Muh players don't respect me, tell Stan!!"

Josh: "Dad, Ainsley doesn't want to play for the club anymore, mikel feel's violated and upset"

Stan: "Who's Ainsley? Is he that young fellow from Detroit we signed as a Quarterback"

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The bald scumbag needs a good hiding

603a4e2cb44b397594ada12f22e7b142.gif

Let's play Aubamawang

So we punish him and just waste him here. Classless club
Well yes, I agree we should have just let him move on by now. But if he really wanted to stay here, he could have been a regular starter. Lots of players don't end up playing in the positions they wanted to as a kid. He gets paid to play football. Most kids never even make it that far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should've just let go last summer really we love putting ourselves in bit difficult situation because we want money in transfer window where most clubs are broke.

In one hand club is right to stand still but in other have they have to stop forcing players to stay just let them go its thier desire

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The only thing I want in life is to know when we have finally hit rock bottom so I can have a shred of optimism. Every time I think this is it, things get worse
Optimism starts my good man when the tweet we've all been waiting for surfaces.

"Mikel has left the club"

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Well yes, I agree we should have just let him move on by now. But if he really wanted to stay here, he could have been a regular starter. Lots of players don't end up playing in the positions they wanted to as a kid. He gets paid to play football. Most kids never even make it that far.
He don’t want to stay and is 4th choice rb. He is behind bloody Cedric and chambers ffs. If I was him I would just punch Arteta make my stay even harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom