• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yh I'm just going by Allardyce's comments here, it sounded like he didn't rate his performances in midfield for WBA, or at least compared to the abundance of quality we have at CM like Elneny and Xhaka.

Yeah, I think that was probably due to him wanting that when he moved to WBA and all the false reports surrounding him that he wants to play CM but he’s never come out and said it.

I don’t blame him for wanting to play CM for WBA. It’s the equivalent of starting a new job and knowing you’re overqualified for your current role. There are other positions still available in the company that are more suited to you as a lot of your colleagues in those departments are underperforming, also deep down you know you’re better than them.

Would you stick to your current role or choose the one that’s more suited to you?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s a clique thing. For me he clearly has issues with the french clique and Pepe practically confirmed that on Instagram.

Is it a coincidence they all happen to be black…probably tbh.

👀

Guendouzi is pretty much black too.

You and Wrighty are onto something.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine he thinks he has more chance of going to Everton and competing against Coleman for that RB spot than he does playing ahead of Cedric and Chambers here. Arteta is a weirdo.
Just shows you that’s it’s not about actual ability. He’s done it with Willian, he’s done it with Saliba and he seems to be doing it again.

The guy’s ego and poor man management is literally costing us millions, actual millions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How can you possibly like Arteta at this point...He's also kinda ruined his time here as a player, tbh.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yeah, I think that was probably due to him wanting that when he moved to WBA and all the false reports surrounding him that he wants to play CM but he’s never come out and said it.

I don’t blame him for wanting to play CM for WBA. It’s the equivalent of starting a new job and knowing you’re overqualified for your current role. There are other positions still available in the company that are more suited to you as a lot of your colleagues in those departments are underperforming, also deep down you know you’re better than them.

Would you stick to your current role or choose the one that’s more suited to you?
What do you make of that fifa video his agent posted then?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

also promoting Arteta from head coach to Manager is worst decision i even seen who does that these days? nobody give a manager full control these days. just weird decision from the board that time Arsène with all his experience struggled to do a manager job in last few years in his time here and you gone give an newbie that title no wonder the amount of bad mismanagement because Arteta is new in this and can't make his mind up.
Our board are pathetic. Even with his first half season the results were quite average but because he won the FA cup they went all in and promoted him.

That is actually so amateur? Not one person in the room pointed out that cup wins are not a true indication of anything? Nobody highlighted how unsustainably clinical Auba was being or that a lot of the advanced stats suggested we weren’t actually improving?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What do you make of that fifa video his agent posted then?

I didn’t see that. When did he post it?

Also doesn’t AMN have the same agent as Ox did when he was at Arsenal? He’s a snake.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our board are pathetic. Even with his first half season the results were quite average but because he won the FA cup they went all in and promoted him.

That is actually so amateur? Not one person in the room pointed out that cup wins are not a true indication of anything? Nobody highlighted how unsustainably clinical Auba was being or that a lot of the advanced stats suggested we weren’t actually improving?
that's mean the board have no leadership and want nothing to do with controlling football matters. that's why imo sacking Mikel won't solve anything other than maybe results get better but the bad management in this football club will stays because apart from Edu we have nobody in board who played football before we need more people with football experience in board or at least worked in that position before.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I didn’t see that. When did he post it?

Also doesn’t AMN have the same agent as Ox did when he was at Arsenal? He’s a snake.
Cba to find it right now but it was FUT style card opening video of his player card with CM as his position, pretty funny actually :lol:

I don't know, maybe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With the way our board has been the last few years, us not getting relegated is a minor miracle.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

that's mean the board have no leadership and want nothing to do with controlling football matters. that's why imo sacking Mikel won't solve anything other than maybe results get better but the bad management in this football club will stays because apart from Edu we have nobody in board who played football before we need more people with football experience in board or at least worked in that position before.
I don’t think you need to be a football person, it helps for sure. But you just need to be competent.

If we hired some of the best minds from some of the biggest companies in the world I guarantee you they would be able to do some good with just a working knowledge of football.

Vinai for example doesn’t need to be a former player to negotiate marketing deals or not get scammed.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
To all of you talking about Teta's ego.
could it just be that guys like Niles, Matteo or Saliba have ego problems and Mikel doesn't want to take it?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
But AM told me that AMN refused to play RB :lol:

What a joke we have become guys. It's hilarious. Unprecedented. I can't think of 5 clubs that have been managed worse than us since edteta took control.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think you need to be a football person, it helps for sure. But you just need to be competent.

If we hired some of the best minds from some of the biggest companies in the world I guarantee you they would be able to do some good with just a working knowledge of football.

Vinai for example doesn’t need to be a former player to negotiate marketing deals or not get scammed.
yeah i mean at least experienced guys who worked in transfers controlling football matters neither of Edu and Arteta did that before i'm not surprised by results on and off the pitch apart from few good transfers and few good renewals the rest been mess and need to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom