• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nothing we can realistically do on deadline day can top this.

Which is both sad and good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nothing we can realistically do on deadline day can top this.

Which is both sad and good.

Oh there is, and I’m hopefully we pull off that double deal

Oh_Snap

decent of him to terminate the contract. should've never been here but that's hardly his fault, also been lured here with false promises. hated having him here but he did us a favor in the end and i wont blame him for the shambles that is our management.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

It's been a long and hard campaign, we've fought off haters rating this clown above Pepe, sh!tty performances one after another, a bout of obesity.............but at long last we've made it baby!

I'd like to credit Gdeep, Hunta, Troopz, Rex Banter, Macho and many others for keeping the faith in this hard fought war.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've won this battle.

Arteta your time will come soon, God willing.

kimi+da.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom