• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Proving why trusted are such idiots. You can't just speculate on things like that.

I wasn’t playing a guessing game of “which player has been arrested for noncing?” you cretin.

The way the tweet was written leant itself that way. Now bore off and get back to kicking puppies or whatever you do for fun.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Yeah really that one should be bigger news than it ever got.

Wonder if football is having a “Me Too” moment coming up. Heard lots of really sus things about what players at all levels have gotten up to over the years.

Makes you wonder how people can act certain ways when they have mothers, sisters, wives and daughters.
Dont think so, think most of the players just pay for the quiet. Not saying there arent hidden scandals but generally the footballers have more eyes on them than movie producers, of course there is always the Adam Johnsons.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
If you sack Arteta, you might as well sack Edu too. Start with a clean slate, such as it is.

But they need to get this right. Not sack him, and then deliberate for ages on various prospects.

That's why I think it's most likely that such a move will come in conjunction with an international break.
We’re in an international break right now lol

Preacher

Always Crying
Arteta is Vinai of managers. He has nine lives.

If Auba is leaving. Thats another player Tricky Micky killed, because of his terrible man-managment on/off the pitch.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dont think so, think most of the players just pay for the quiet. Not saying there arent hidden scandals but generally the footballers have more eyes on them than movie producers, of course there is always the Adam Johnsons.

I mean there’s a culture around elite sport which I think can be a bit dodgy.

I get there’s a chance of false accusations with people in powerful positions but I’ve been involved with football at low levels and some of the stuff I’ve seen and heard is a bit grim.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Untitled.jpg

What is going on right now 😭

Honestly, reading this thread now...

D7_r6VqUwAA4Lt-.jpg

...enthralling stuff, Amazon really hired some great writers for this season!

Hjalmaar

Arsenal play different game these days. Dire as **** on the pitch but they've taken the excitement off the pitch and turned everything else to a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom