• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

PSG clearly want to go to CL trophy this season. this signing complete their starting 11.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
if we not sign a midfielder he won't be going it's simple we don't have options even if he is so average.
I doubt that comes into our thinking with AMN, tbh. Ben White is probably a better CM than him, anyways. But I suspect we'll only let Elneny go if we can't find a deal for AMN. 4 options for 2 positions without European football is plenty, even though Elneny is crap and wish Xhaka and Lokonga were 3rd and 4th options.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I understand we aren't most players first choice but we are looking for an improvement on Elneny here fgs, I'm not asking for a lot. Why is he still here I just don't know.

Gunners1616

Can't we at least get Renato Sanchez on loan ?

With Willian and Bellerin gone, that's a lot of salary free'd up... A midfield of Partey and Renato would at least be exciting. No downside...

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't we at least get Renato Sanchez on loan ?

With Willian and Bellerin gone, that's a lot of salary free'd up... A midfield of Partey and Renato would at least be exciting. No downside...

Agreed. It's seems like Arteta only likes CMs that play behind the ball though (after last December claiming he wants to move to a 433, another example of him saying one thing and doing another).

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I understand we aren't most players first choice but we are looking for an improvement on Elneny here fgs, I'm not asking for a lot. Why is he still here I just don't know.
Can't wait for us to offer him a new contract to 'protect his value' before punting him off on loan to Turkey.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

E-HisPPXoAAUx_S
Not to be rude but from now on I only rate signings I've seen myself. We see good things about everyone we sign and they all turn out to be sh*t.

Tbh maybe that says the problem is us, not the signings.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Atleast he look to be a good athlete. Good height and strength at 6'2. We have too many physically weak players

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s spent more than 100M with Nuno after the 30M emerson signing now but they couldn't appoint Conte because they couldn't back him well unless Conte asked 200M budget but that make no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom