• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

With AMN staying Arteta now has 2 formation that can be useful for 343 or 4-2-3-1

Leno/Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi
AMN Partey Xhaka Tierney
Pepe Auba Saka

Or

Leno/Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi Tierney
Partey Xhaka
Pepe ESR/Ode Saka
Auba

both are balanced and have different profiles from defense to attack would be such big failure if he can't get best of it.
i've seen a few people on here now put AMN to start.

behave.
And Xhaka

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Those 2 on Sky are the worst.

They just talk bollocks, doubt they even watch football, they make Richard Keys look like the greatest presenter of all time.

Their "banter" is excruciatingly bad too, hope they get caught up in a sexism storm or something, just want them fired.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ethan Ampadu on loan to Venezia? @Rex Banter what's the story, his career's gone off track it seems.

Nah he just made a stupid decision going to Chelsea.

If I were a youngster I’d avoid them because if you can climb up through the Leagues you get the necessary game time.

He’s a fairly good but not great player. Did alright at Sheffield Utd and just needs to play more than he will at Chelsea

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sadly skysport is not the same skysport of 10 years ago they becoming very click bait site not trustworthy if they not showing the PL nobody would have watch their channel.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Guys i'm not good at this but am i right when i say we can't sign anyone anymore in 2h15m?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Sadly skysport is not the same skysport of 10 years ago they becoming very click bait site not trustworthy if they not showing the PL nobody would have watch their channel.
not quite true - I subscribe for the cricket and golf, which they have a monopoly of, rather than the football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom