• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Fifa bases it's ratings based on player popularity and not actually how they play. Some players who are quiet off the field are always badly rated. And players who play for smaller clubs have no chance of being in limelight as well.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@American_Gooner is jealous of me because he goes on nights out in football tops and astros.

:lol::lol:

EuMDsCDXYAET1_7.jpg

I’m finished.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jamie Recknapp summing up EPL transfers today:

"Ben White: He can’t save Arsenal on his own and Arsenal fans are going to need patience with him. He’s not necessarily a leading centre-back, he’s a player who plays alongside someone who will go and head the ball and he’ll sweep up beside him."

= should have bought Dunk.

Gunners1616

Agreed. It's seems like Arteta only likes CMs that play behind the ball though (after last December claiming he wants to move to a 433, another example of him saying one thing and doing another).

Indeed seems like Mikel doesn't like technical CMs who dribble and progress with the ball.... It's very weird given the players he played with at Arsenal.

Well i guess we can only dream of Renato... Too fast and too good technically for his system.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What was Gabriel's heading stats/aerial duels won, last season?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

"Ben White: He can’t save Arsenal on his own and Arsenal fans are going to need patience with him. He’s not necessarily a leading centre-back, he’s a player who plays alongside someone who will go and head the ball and he’ll sweep up beside him."

Or play him next to Gabriel?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Literally describing Gabriel in that last sentence. Redknapp is such a prick.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I posted Whites aerial stats after we signed him. He won 51% of aerial battles last season. With Leno also a short arse, I dont see why we went for White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom