• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He's spot on mate. He's a slimeball but at the end of the day he's an agent and has seen Arteta and Edu coming, its his job to fleece these schmucks and get a good deal for his clients.
Don't care if he's right or wrong, he's still a parasite and he makes my skin crawl when he's on Talksport or whatever trash talking our club. Hope we give his players a wide berth in the future.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tomi-Benny-Gabby-Tierney

...that looks a good defence on paper, least we have 2 tall guys around White to cover for his weakness in the air...add Partey and Lokonga in front of it, pretty solid in theory.

jaystewart

Don't know which take is worse, writing Ben White off after one game or aerial ability being the main thing we should've looked for in a centre back.
He's played enough premier league football get a picture of what his strengths and weaknesses are. We all know what his strength is so we probably have a good picture of what isn't.

TriniGunner

We are going to pay severely for the decisions made by the club during this transfer window for many years to come.

At least they are rectifying some of the mistakes (Willian and Runarsson are two of the worst transfers in Arsenal History). Hopefully Cedric, Mari go next.

Can someone tell Josh Kroenke to also fire Arteta. Dumbest coach in the league right now and edu is horrible at what he does.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have one sale out of all our outgoing this summer, ONE sale. The rest pay offs or loans. How much worse can this club be operated?

I’m just about getting very close to saying I’m done. The incompetence here is astounding.

Let me tell you what's going to happen.

1. Arteta would play Lokonga with Partey until Xhaka returns.
2. He'd start Xhaka and bench Lokonga for absolutely no reason other than he doesn't select players on merit AND he doesn't trust young players.
3. Lokonga is gonna wonder why he isn't playing and his confidence is going to be shattered.
4. All this is going to happen while Xhaka is costing us games by making mistakes and other teams using him as a scapegoat to get him sent off or on yellow cards.
5. Arteta is still going to play him.
6. We're gonna be no higher than 15th after 10 games because he's lost the dressing room.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Can't believe Barkley, Loftus-Cheek and drinkwater are still at Chelsea and they are still going for Saul to be 4th choice mid behind kante, jorginho and kovacic. Drinkwater went on loan again yesterday.

Drinkwater and Barkley 30m each
Now 2 things :
1. They make so much loss on players +waste so much wages still they spend like crazy because they make some really shady sales like the latest anjorin rumors for 18m to Russian club. People here praise them for being such a well operated club. This is so shady and needs to be investigated.
2. Thomas tuchel great manager but can't play with rlc/Barkley as 4th choice mid? He needs another big transfer for that? Of course he's a very good manager, turned around the same side which was not playing well with frank (but still was a quality side) but if he is so good he doesn't have spend so much on an already stacked squad.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure we'll even take 10-15m
Bellerin is more suitable for loan coz his wages must be much higher than amn and offloading that itself will be good + no club might pay a big fee for his given his injuries. Amn is fit young and English trying to go to an English club.

And keeping him and not playing him, like we did last season, is good for his future value how?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe Barkley, Loftus-Cheek and drinkwater are still at Chelsea and they are still going for Saul to be 4th choice mid behind kante, jorginho and kovacic. Drinkwater went on loan again yesterday.

Drinkwater and Barkley 30m each
Now 2 things :
1. They make so much loss on players +waste so much wages still they spend like crazy because they make some really shady sales like the latest anjorin rumors for 18m to Russian club. People here praise them for being such a well operated club. This is so shady and needs to be investigated.
2. Thomas tuchel great manager but can't play with rlc/Barkley as 4th choice mid? He needs another big transfer for that? Of course he's a very good manager, turned around the same side which was not playing well with frank (but still was a quality side) but if he is so good he doesn't have spend so much on an already stacked squad.
Drinkwater gone on loan to Reading. Barkley and Loftus-Cheek won't play unless there injury crisis.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, if Chelsea get Saul...do not loan any of their ****ty midfielders Arsenal, I beg.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't care if he's right or wrong, he's still a parasite and he makes my skin crawl when he's on Talksport or whatever trash talking our club. Hope we give his players a wide berth in the future.

If he represents a quality player, than I'd have no problem going for them. The problem is Arteta and Edu have let him con them into giving big deals to his rubbish. They're the ones to direct the anger at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom