• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

Pop Tart

Established Member
Concerning we cannot take chances, Norwich keeper and defence were all over the place and we squandered good chances to make it a more impressive . 1 nil defeat flatters them

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We needed a dominant performance instead of a scarp through. Still don’t look like a good team. Players ‘playing’ is like the bare minimum :lol:
All jokes aside, this team would have been ****ting themselves and very low on confidence. Add to that the players coming back and new arrivals starting, and this was a recipe for disaster. It was all about getting 3 points and easing that pressure. We're back to full strength now with a win under our belt so lets see what happens.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our team will be nice to watch if the finishing improve there serious lack of that now other team with more intelligence and ruthless they'll put 4 past Norwich in 2nd half only.

Our team got long way to go arteta has to settle with his strongest starting 11 settle with back 4 Gab white and Tierney are automatic starters Partey is important piece in midfield him getting injured will put us in big trouble there moment at 2nd half half he get the ball back 3 times in row didn't make foul and didn't let Norwich counter

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Despite having so many VAR calls go against us since 2019, guarantee the media won't shut up about the first one going in our favour.
That you can take to the bank mate! Anything going our way is undeserved and anything against us is justified. Just wait to read it everywhere!

Liam_Og

Pepe is an impact player, ESR offers much more in the half forward line, and if he wasn’t ill during the week, i guess he would have started.

ESR - ØDE - Saka

Would liked to have seen Sambi & Partey together, saw enough of Sambi to know he’s got what he needs.

The performance wasn’t as woeful as a lot of comments suggest, yes, it was a poor Norwich side, but it was one of their better performances, they have very few internationals and as a result a lot of their squad was together through the international break, they were well prepared for this game. They are also more impressive in the midfield transition and counter attack than they get credit for, with a more dynamic CF they’d nick a lot more points than people realise.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

How we didn't win by more then a goal I have no idea. Doesn't matter, we got a win. A win is a win & goal is a goal haha.

At least we won but 30 shots, only 6 on target.

That is diabolical and makes a mockery of our summer business. We’re gonna struggle big time this season unless players step up, ESR needs to wake the **** up.

ESR did fine? Should have scored. Did you watch the game? Ødegaard was much more liability.

GLITCH

Concerning we cannot take chances, Norwich keeper and defence were all over the place and we squandered good chances to make it a more impressive . 1 nil defeat flatters them
Arteta isn't the only problem. Not enough is said about his coaching staff. Don't know what they're doing in training but it's obviously not good enough.

Tom Mix

Joking aside that was not the inspiring performance which was needed. If our first XI can't do better than this against a team that's almost certainly going down then it is clear this season will be one long slog leading nowhere.

Nice debut from our Japanese boy tbf. Ramsdale looked ok too, not that he was tested much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom