• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
So the team he built? Why am I even replying ffs. What about, Ødegaard, Tomi, Ramsdale, White and Gabriel?
All kids, our defenders are all under 25.
We put our money on kids, this is what you get.
inexperienced football, we are a coin in the air, that's what I am trying to say. It can go well, but you are going to drop points.
today we dropped points because of our lack of a senior midfielder next to Partey.

Malky

Established Member
inexperienced football, we are a coin in the air, that's what I am trying to say. It can go well, but you are going to drop points.
today we dropped points because of our lack of a senior midfielder next to Partey.
So Arteta is not at fault for that, no? No responsibility whatsoever?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You named Tierney as a senior player who is under 24?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The same players were visibly disgusted when they pulled out a similar draw under Emery against Southampton or something. I really don’t get it.
I was just about to post the pics of Laca side by side, it's amazing:
nbc_pl_lacazettegoal_191123.jpg

FCAqgsYWUAA-GSk

Mohamed7

Ramsdale has been good but he’s nowhere near the finished article.

That shot has to get palmed over.
Seriously?

White shouldn’t have kept backing off; he was close to PK spot FFS! It was hit with ridiculous power and the keeper didn’t have a good view as White was blocking it.

Arteta will focus on the two mistakes, but we all know we didn’t deserve to win it. Draw was a fair result as neither side dominated. How on earth aren’t able to win against Brighton, Palace, and Brendford after spending so much in the last two windows. We can’t even dominate matches or construct proper attacks regularly.

Like I said last season, Arteta HAS to go. He’s useless. We cannot waste the season with him. We have a small chance of top four with a proper coach.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
That he wanted to sign players of that age. He could of brought in senior players in the summer but chose not too
He is not Wenger, he does not make decisions in regards of the direction of the club. He has a say on who are we signing but if our policy is bought for the future he has to swallow that.

Again, not defending him, get him sacked i don't care anymore. But he is not the problem, and he is not the reason why we are not getting results.

• Red card
Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah you have to stop that Ødegaard as number 8 he poor.

Pepe also i know he has big fans and i swear i got nothing against him but he a moment player just can't control the ball he dribbling is poor very one footed and my patience running out.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Every one of your posts makes me cringe ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom