• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Guy got schooled by Paddy last night, not a big thing though, Micky gets schooled by everyone bar Ole, think he’s lost every game to Dean Smith too.
You switched up in 3 weeks:
Untitled.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Quite a decent watch.

Would love to see Arteta on here and try to understand what he’s implementing on a tactical side of things as besides that overload on the left which we were using during the FA Cup run, none of his tactics have made sense whatsoever and we’re far from the “identity” the club were trying to push down our throats when he was hired.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For opposition coaches and players we're probably a dream to play against. Slow predictable, everyone in a set position with little room for any real movement, our press is usually half-hearted and we don't exactly make it difficult when we try to defend deep either. Only thing we have going for us is a few attackers who might do something

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bro not every manager is Wenger, with the right system and 3 more starters this team will be interesting.
Can’t disagree with that, but with the right manager, like Potter say, and not wasting millions replacing Saliba and Guendouzi, spending all that money in midfield, it would be very interesting.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

This isn’t really true though. Those 4 teams very rarely all play to their max potential in the same season. If they did they should all finish with over 80 points but when has that ever happened? This team just needs to perform to its capabilities, which should be 70-75 points. That will have you challenging for top 4.
Yes, the richest teams don’t always perform to their potential, injuries, manager problems etc. Which is why we always crept in the top 4 somewhere, with our average of 75 points a season over the years.

But what our fans never understood, is that beating all three whilst not having any problems yourself is very difficult task. Which is why Pool have only won once in 30 years, Sp**s never and the Leicester fluke of course.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

For opposition coaches and players we're probably a dream to play against. Slow predictable, everyone in a set position with little room for any real movement, our press is usually half-hearted and we don't exactly make it difficult when we try to defend deep either. Only thing we have going for us is a few attackers who might do something
We’ve got very good attackers. Most of the Prem managers would give their right arms for options like Auba, Laca, Pepe and Saka. There’s real talent in there but they look **** because the tactics and the midfield is not supporting their potential in any way, shape or form.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

When I said Arteta massively benefits from pretty privilege I didn’t lie. He has a really good young manager look. Sounds dumb but at this point nothing else makes sense. He’s doing 10x worse than Emery but the board are lapping it up.
Tbh when you listen to him speak he can bamboozle you about the “process”. I stay woke but the board must fall for it every time

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

When I said Arteta massively benefits from pretty privilege I didn’t lie. He has a really good young manager look. Sounds dumb but at this point nothing else makes sense. He’s doing 10x worse than Emery but the board are lapping it up.
Tbh when you listen to him speak he can bamboozle you about the “process”. I stay woke but the board must fall for it every time
The club will be struggling for money soon. He’s been backed to the hilt with cash and there’s no return, we’re getting worse. Not in Europe, falling shirt sales, etc. It can’t go on much longer. He’s ruining the brand that Arsène build up worldwide.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t agree with this, he benefits from a clueless regime and ownership. Unai didn’t have this as he was an outsider who couldn’t get his ideas across and eventually became a scapegoat.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You switched up in 3 weeks:
Untitled.jpg
That was me trying to be fake positive. All guns are out now, I hate this team, hate most of the players, hate Arteta, hate Vinny and will openly hope we lose and crumble as a club.

Had enough. Some will say you should never go against your club, these people are better than me. I’m a weak broken man at this point, let me hope for defeat in peace.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yeah, he should take up a translator role for Beisla or something. He's not a manager. And for the life of me I can't understand why we don't get rid. We got rid of Wenger, Emery when they did much better than him.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Don’t agree with this, he benefits from a clueless regime and ownership. Unai didn’t have this as he was an outsider who couldn’t get his ideas across and eventually became a scapegoat.
Well the reason so many thought (and some still think) he’d be a good manager with no evidence is pretty privilege idc. It’s a thing in my mind

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s an option I’m considering. Newcastle has always been a friendly, fun, passionate and wholesome club. They have the rest of the PL worried, so why not.

Lot of soulless billionaires upset we’re ruining their party.

Inject it 💉

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Well the reason so many thought (and some still think) he’d be a good manager with no evidence is pretty privilege idc. It’s a thing in my mind

So I guess Lacazette going all out last night, and celebrating so hard when he scored the equaliser, is because he thinks Arteta is just too cute.

Nah, Im going to have to disagree with you on this one Lady_Gooner. Arteta may be getting it wrong on the pitch, but I think its more than just his looks that keeps him around. He has the knowledge and ideas that's needed in the game no doubt, and that's why players and those in the game are backing him still.

For him to succeed its more about the necessary experience and wisdom required and translate that into actual results. He clearly doesnt have that yet.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom