• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,848

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yes, at another club! I haven't seen any reason to suggest Pepe should be playing. He struggles to control the ball, holds onto it for too long, and loses it too often. We cant afford that kind of liability.
If Auba goes he is probably the best finisher at the club lol

6gunner

We spent years trying to build a team to finish fourth and we descended into a team that finished 8th. It’s time we start building a team to win the league and last summer was a good start. We should not buy anyone this window that is not good enough to develop into a Premier League winning player in the hopes of finishing 4th this year. Let’s keep our eye on the prize, and it ain’t 4th.

bergholt

We spent years trying to build a team to finish fourth and we descended into a team that finished 8th. It’s time we start building a team to win the league and last summer was a good start. We should not buy anyone this window that is not good enough to develop into a Premier League winning player in the hopes of finishing 4th this year. Let’s keep our eye on the prize, and it ain’t 4th.

Don’t know if you’re right or wrong, I suspect wrong, but either way you’ve got your wish so we’ll see.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looks like we're converting Ramsdale to striker instead.
Ramsdale striker, Pepe goalkeeper. Gonna be entertaining to see Pepe nutmeg attackers and launch counter-attacks from deep.

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Orny:

Although it initially appeared that Aubameyang’s exit might be contingent on Arsenal sourcing a replacement, that is not necessarily the case and they are proceeding with this process regardless of the fact that — as things stand — nobody is close to being acquired before the deadline.

A sighting of Real Sociedad’s Alexander Isak in the English capital on Saturday fuelled speculation that the Swede, who is a long-term target, might be switching to the Emirates Stadium. But there are currently no developments in that regard.

This is insanity.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Orny:

Although it initially appeared that Aubameyang’s exit might be contingent on Arsenal sourcing a replacement, that is not necessarily the case and they are proceeding with this process regardless of the fact that — as things stand — nobody is close to being acquired before the deadline.

A sighting of Real Sociedad’s Alexander Isak in the English capital on Saturday fuelled speculation that the Swede, who is a long-term target, might be switching to the Emirates Stadium. But there are currently no developments in that regard.

This is insanity.
Tbh when there’s a release clause, a Club can’t be close to signing him because it’s a decision to be made rather than negotiation

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Orny:

This is insanity.

I suppose the only positive is he said nothing was close. He didn’t give the dreaded “Arsenal not expecting any incomings”. I can’t seriously believe they would let him go and not replace him. If they do then they’re ****ing mad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I suppose the only positive is he said nothing was close. He didn’t give the dreaded “Arsenal not expecting any incomings”. I can’t seriously believe they would let him go and not replace him. If they do then they’re ****ing mad.

It’s so late now that any income would almost scare me, would scream panic buy, almost prefer to crash and burn than give a contract to another Cedric-type player.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I guess we just have to wait another 36 hours or so with moderate expectations. Orny didn’t say we aren’t signing anybody. Just not close. And the player we want has a release clause so it’s up to us and not negotiations to decide the fate of that transfer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They really trying hard to cost us place in CL. There is covid too apart from injures are we seriously going to depend on 13 good players to do the job for 17 games? Really massive risk everytime laca go down we pray he not seriously injured. We only left with 18 players just add CF we not asking for something crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom