• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

we nearly got CL football with Cedric and Holding Elneny in our first and Laca as CF. Arteta will be fine as long he don't over complicate things our team is very good.

Getting a CL spot shouldn’t be a worry as there are 5 places up for grabs but fans were expecting to kick on this summer especially with what we’ve spent thus far and how well we did last season. Looks like we’ve downgraded with all this chopping and changing.

I don’t get how people are content with a CL spot and possibly a last 16 exit when AW was getting crucified for doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣 @Makingtrax wasn’t wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Getting a CL spot shouldn’t be a worry as there are 5 places up for grabs but fans were expecting to kick on this summer especially with what we’ve spent thus far and how well we did last season. Looks like we’ve downgraded with all this chopping and changing.

I don’t get how people are content with CL and possibly a last 16 exit when AW was getting crucified for doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣 @Makingtrax wasn’t wrong.
we dropping because he complicate things he need get back to last season defense and we should be fine.

also people will always be content with CL and round of 16 exit watching us in europa make me hate european football.

I don’t get how people are content with a CL spot and possibly a last 16 exit when AW was getting crucified for doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣 @Makingtrax wasn’t wrong.

How much have we spent so far?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully too late for Sunday. How are these players with 1 year on their deal moving with 'option to buy', surely that has to be a term to bypass FFP and the team is actually obligated to buy
he won't be playing anyway he had no real game time for months,

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How much have we spent so far?

Not sure, I’m assuming 200m+. All I know is we broke our transfer record with one signing and nearly broke it with another player.

My main beef is he’s signing players for his particular system when there are better players on the market. Prime example is going for Havertz at 65m when I can probably name 20 players better than him and would have hit the ground running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom