• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone know if Arteta was really patronising with the Luton manager at full-time like Pep would be? Maybe he walked on and started talking tactics with Rice in front of the camera, idk. Mikel needs to learn this Pep trait.

ASIF

Stuff of champions..It's 4 am here got to go to work at 9 but contemplating whether to go to blue moon n raw to collect tears.🤣

Black Noir

Havertz's best game yet. Great chemistry with Jesus today fair play.Kiwior... Very very Disappointed. White... absolutely ****e today but elite cross for the goal. Same I would say about ødegaard as well bar the cross. Better fix up for Villa!!

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I actually thought we played quite well for about 60 minutes. Raya just didn't want the points.

SteveEvets

The overall performance wasn't that bad guys, the only reason it was a contest is because of Raya, who needs dropping after that if we're honest. Thankfully this team never stops.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Was that pull on Gabriel during our corner a penalty?

Felt like it was from that one angle.

Jae

The hate Ødegaard has received during the second half shows an incredible attitude of ignoring all the good he does and completely blowing up his mistakes. Yes, it was a weak tackle, and he misplaced a ball in the middle of the park. Other than that, he worked hard trying to pry open a very low block, and he regurlarly put teammates in good positions. A good second half from him.

What is it about him that you guys hate so much?
Turned it around but he was poor for long spells, got beaten to practically every loose ball for the first 60 minutes and was in Barkley’s pocket for the majority of the game.

Energoto

Sloppy performance tonight, particularly the goalkeeper. If there is one performance tonight that reminds us that we still need Ramsdale.

But, these are the types of performances that make champions. We dug ourselves out a hole tonight, that is champion like behaviour.

Rice, Ødegaard, Saka, Havertz... my players this match.
Dont forget my man Jesus, he was brilliant today

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm at the hotel beach bar on vacation rn. Waitress comes from behind asking "sir would you like a glass of champagne" and looks dead straight at this gif on my phone ffs
You: "what do you think?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom