• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Fair play to him. He nearly cost us but made some top drawer saves to keep us in the game.

I’m still not completely sold on Raya but think it’s definitely time for Ramsdale to move on for the sake of his career. He could be England’s starting keeper but will need to brush up a lot on playing with his feet which I don’t think will improve much if at all.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It was a horrible horrible error but I mean....

So we've given up on Ramsdale now? He's no use anymore...at all?

I don't know if I'm sold on that opinion.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

If we don't win this game now, he shouldn't even make the bench anymore after that.

Thought he was gonna collapse in this half after that error, mentally he's looked so weak for almost a year now.

But 2 big saves helped us get 2 extra big points, well done son.

If we do win this league, you have earned your medal today...glad he bowed out with a win :applause:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It was a horrible horrible error but I mean....

So we've given up on Ramsdale now? He's no use anymore...at all?

I don't know if I'm sold on that opinion.
It didn't cost us today. It has cost us 2 years running. How many more opportunities would you like to give him to f*ck us? Would you let a venomous snake bite you because you didn't die the first couple of times? No he doesn't have any use. He's unreliable in the position you most need to be reliable.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't even blame the error on rustiness coz we have been used to this from him by now.
That's the thing, he's a banker for at least one calamity per game. I'm just grateful it was on the stroke of half time as he couldn't lose his head. We've seen in the past how one mistake can affect him for the next few minutes after.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can't even blame the error on rustiness coz we have been used to this from him by now.
The Athletic running a different narrative

GIQNdALXYAAL1Ho

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont think he'll want to be a backup here, because he is a good backup option right now.

I think his distribution and general play improves with more game time, but as I said he wont be happy with being a number 2.

Good keeper, he will fetch a good fee.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I dont think he'll want to be a backup here, because he is a good backup option right now.

I think his distribution and general play improves with more game time, but as I said he wont be happy with being a number 2.

Good keeper, he will fetch a good fee.
All of his crippling errors prior to this were when he was playing regularly and getting plenty of game time. He's a clown. It's in his DNA. The difference between him and someone like Karius is that he's capable of pulling off a world class save in addition to his blunders whereas Karius is just sh*t all the time. Notice Klopp recognized immediately when he had a clown, rectified that and then started winning titles.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ramsdale needs to come out and admit to the world that he has ADHD. It helps control the narrative as to why his concentration levels are all over the place. He's not a terrible player, but it's clear he hasn't got the mindset for the big moments. A mid-table club chasing the top four is his level.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom