• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

dino bravo

Established Member

The reporting and artetas answers are very similar to Jesus. The comment for Brentford was he just missed out. Then he misses the international games. I seen this movie before
Ah, so some amateur detective work and a hunch, makes me feel better at least.

We will see, if that Insta post of his is geniuine and he has been out and about in London, he should be ok, but Arsenal go OTT with cover stories these days so who knows what to believe.

Don’t know why butt
You said % but nevermind.

The seats are always empty at city, tickets can be had so easily. The achievements of the management and players deserves far more, ignoring the 115 for a moment.

The 'hard to get to' is nonsense, if Arsenal were playing in Timbuktu at midnight on a Monday the away end would be rammed and we have been sh!t for the majority of the last decade, yet the treble winners can't get a full house at home when defending the Champions League. I am not digging you out, it's just a really strange club.
We’ve sold out every CL game like I said we have a local fanbase lot less tourist than the likes of you,Liverpool United, I don’t understand you expect us to have a similar size fanbase to the massive clubs it’s not happening but people acting like we have 20k empty seats every week it’s laughable really we have a few hundred at most and most of them are single seats

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Intriguing little game of chicken being played out with Martinelli vs Walker alleged injuries.

If Nelly plays and they don’t have Walker -> 🍿

dino bravo

Established Member

Don’t know why butt
We’ve sold out every CL game like I said we have a local fanbase lot less tourist than the likes of you,Liverpool United, I don’t understand you expect us to have a similar size fanbase to the massive clubs it’s not happening but people acting like we have 20k empty seats every week it’s laughable really we have a few hundred at most and most of them are single seats
I don't want to dig you out here as you seem like a reasonable guy, but even Pep has called your support out on numerous occassions. These are just a couple of genuine pictures from seperate CL matches.

1711398894873.png

1711398850623.png

and a random example from a PL game.

1711399041998.png

Admittedly, we had a run towards the end of the Wenger years with gaps and where tickets where on general sale occasionally, as fans voted with their feet, but the above is atrocious considering how brilliant and successful you have been.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Don’t know why butt
Wait are you a city fan?

I don't want to dig you out here as you seem like a reasonable guy, but even Pep has called your support out on numerous occassions. These are just a couple of genuine pictures from seperate CL matches.

View attachment 22682

View attachment 22681

View attachment 22683

Admittedly, we had a run towards the end of the Wenger years with gaps and where tickets where on general sale occasionally, as fans voted with their feet, but the above is atrocious considering how brilliant and successful you have been.
All them are from a few years ago

View attachment 22682

View attachment 22681

View attachment 22683

All pictures are from around 2016 it’s not recent. Our support was brilliant last season on way to treble yes our home crowd isn’t perfect but most aren’t in English football we still have a good core support which was previously rated before the success. Anyway hopefully if your going you will see for yourself what it’s like on Sunday your away support is normally brilliant tbf

Bucephalus

Intriguing little game of chicken being played out with Martinelli vs Walker alleged injuries.

If Nelly plays and they don’t have Walker -> 🍿
Alternately, if Nelly plays, Pep might choose not to risk Walker. Nelly is one of the few who can force Walker to get up to absolute full pace, which might not be optimal for someone carrying a muscle strain, even if relatively minor.

dino bravo

Established Member

Someone important is always missing when we missing the emptihad or greyskull, it is written in the stars. We will probably be without all of Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel.

dino bravo

Established Member

All them are from a few years ago
All pictures are from around 2016 it’s not recent. Our support was brilliant last season on way to treble yes our home crowd isn’t perfect but most aren’t in English football we still have a good core support which was previously rated before the success. Anyway hopefully if your going you will see for yourself what it’s like on Sunday your away support is normally brilliant tbf
Enjoy the game mate, hopefully you come away disappointed for a change. :fcrossed:

Grandolph

Would like to se Martinelli as a striker, and Jesus/trossard on the left - If walker is fit. They should at least swap positions more often. Walker is very aggressive, and that will open up space for the striker on that side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom