• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even if Walker is missing, it won't really affect them much. They will more than likely line up with four central defenders anyway.

Thats the difference. If White gets injured, we are left with Cedric 😭😂
We’ve been incredibly lucky this year, all our major stars have kept playing most of the time. Saliba, Saka, Martinelli, Rice, White, Gabriel, Raya, Ødegaard. That’s the spine of the team. 8 very consistent players.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We’ve been incredibly lucky this year, all our major stars have kept playing most of the time. Saliba, Saka, Martinelli, Rice, White, Gabriel, Raya, Ødegaard. That’s the spine of the team. 8 very consistent players.

Teams that win titles generally keep their best players fit for the entire season. In any case, we deserve some luck after the horrific injuries we copped in Wenger's tenure.

dino bravo

Established Member

it’s the fact we have the highest % of season ticket holders in the league and they don’t go to the smaller games
Rubbish support then? That is such a spoilt and glory hunter type attitude, but unsurprising. There's blue seats all over the place at city games, even in the CL. The TV coverage doesn't lie. (not that you are correct btw, Everton are higher in % and they are always full, despite being terrible)

Just try and get a ticket for Arsenal, any game, and see the difference.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So Walker will probably be out, they'll have to play four central defenders, i.e. Akanji - Stones, Dias - Ake.

What about our players? We need Martinelli and Saka fit to get anything over there I reckon.

Rubbish support then? That is such a spoilt and glory hunter type attitude, but unsurprising. There's blue seats all over the place at city games, even in the CL. The TV coverage doesn't lie. (not that you are correct btw, Everton are higher in % and they are always full, despite being terrible)

Just try and get a ticket for Arsenal, any game, and see the difference.
I go every City game and it’s definitely not every game mostly just the mid week which is hard to get to and we have nearly more season ticket holders than Everton have seats in there ground it’s not comparable. And bright blue empty seats stand out much more no ground is ever 100% full always with 50k plus people going to be a problem with at least few who couldn’t make it

dino bravo

Established Member

I go every City game and it’s definitely not every game mostly just the mid week which is hard to get to and we have nearly more season ticket holders than Everton have seats in there ground it’s not comparable. And bright blue empty seats stand out much more no ground is ever 100% full always with 50k plus people going to be a problem with at least few who couldn’t make it
You said % but nevermind.

The seats are always empty at city, tickets can be had so easily. The achievements of the management and players deserves far more, ignoring the 115 for a moment.

The 'hard to get to' is nonsense, if Arsenal were playing in Timbuktu at midnight on a Monday the away end would be rammed and we have been sh!t for the majority of the last decade, yet the treble winners can't get a full house at home when defending the Champions League. I am not digging you out, it's just a really strange club.

Tomb Bombadil

Even if Walker is missing, it won't really affect them much. They will more than likely line up with four central defenders anyway.

Thats the difference. If White gets injured, we are left with Cedric 😭😂
What's the difference? We have Tomi and Timber out who could play there.

Really interessted to see who's playing. Some question marks behind left wing, left back, striker. But I guess pretty similar to our last games. I guess Jesus, Trossard or Martinelli left wing most uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom