• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Sapient Hawk

Winning at Man City, keeping a clean sheet and pocketing their best striker...

...my guy Kos has done this, when are your "real men" defenders gonna do it though 🤷‍♂️

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Walker pulled his hamstring came off at 20 mins vs Brazil...City ll play 4 center backs ake,stones,akanji and dias or gvariol.We should play smart and hit them hard on the break with Saka and Hopefully a fit martenelli
Walker won't recover a pulled hamstring. Arteta luck.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Even if Walker is missing, it won't really affect them much. They will more than likely line up with four central defenders anyway.

Thats the difference. If White gets injured, we are left with Cedric 😭😂

Artemis

Southgate has such a burning hatred for Arsenal. First he tries to unsettle Ben White. And now he's playing Rice the full England games.

Walker faked an injury to get off England duty. Why can't Rice do the same?

Man City literally got Silva and Dias back early from the Portugal camp. It probably took one phone call from Pep.

This is ridiculous. Rice will be burnt out. He will have no chance making it through the congested fixture list.

Nice thing about City is if you play well enough to win, you can actually get a result without the crowd being a factor like Anfield for instance
That’s a complete lie Madrid players even said last season they was affected by how good the atmosphere was at City. Atmosphere against Arsenal last season was very hostile booing every time they touched ball loud atmosphere for big games City can be better than most in the country

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
That’s a complete lie Madrid players even said last season they was affected by how good the atmosphere was at City. Atmosphere against Arsenal last season was very hostile booing every time they touched ball loud atmosphere for big games City can be better than most in the country
Of course they will have a decent atmopshere for the big games but it`s no Anfield, and cant be compared to the Emirates either. In general the atmosphere there is poor, struggle to seell out quite a few games

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It looked more like a tight groin or a minor tweak from Walker.

If it was something vaguely serious he wouldn't have come back on till half time in a meaningless friendly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Southgate has such a burning hatred for Arsenal. First he tries to unsettle Ben White. And now he's playing Rice the full England games.

Walker faked an injury to get off England duty. Why can't Rice do the same?

Man City literally got Silva and Dias back early from the Portugal camp. It probably took one phone call from Pep.

This is ridiculous. Rice will be burnt out. He will have no chance making it through the congested fixture list.

Tbf he played Foden and Stones the full 90

Of course they will have a decent atmopshere for the big games but it`s no Anfield, and cant be compared to the Emirates either. In general the atmosphere there is poor, struggle to seell out quite a few games
Anfield has a massive advantage with having that massive Kop stand it does help. I think etihad and emirates are both similar atmospheres both have had atmospheres problems at times as well at least this season. City don’t struggle to sell tickets it’s the fact we have the highest % of season ticket holders in the league and they don’t go to the smaller games

Riou

When he first took over at Middlesbrough in 05/06, this is what actually happened...

Southgate... "You can call me manager, coach, gaffer...whatever you want"

Ray Parlour... "What about big nose!"

...he's never got over this I think :lol:

Riou

When he first took over at Middlesbrough in 05/06, this is what actually happened...

Southgate... "You can call me manager, coach, gaffer...whatever you want"

Ray Parlour... "What about big nose!"

...he's never got over this I think :lol:

Southgate... "How dare Ray say I have a big nose, I have no idea what he's talking about!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

@Sapient Hawk

Winning at Man City, keeping a clean sheet and pocketing their best striker...

...my guy Kos has done this, when are your "real men" defenders gonna do it though 🤷‍♂️

Koscielny is a better defender than King, Romero or Van De Ven could ever hope to be...that's about the only concession you're getting out of me.

Riou

Koscielny is a better defender than King, Romero or Van De Ven could ever hope to be...that's about the only concession you're getting out of me.

You saying Kos is good by saying he's better than a Sp**s defender vibes...

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Looks like we will be without saka, Martinelli and Gabriel
I wouldn't fall for the injury reports for Saka & Gabriel. Nelli should be good in time hopefully as Teta didn't sound overly concerned with him before the Porto game in the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom