• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I think his wife posted a pic of them playing Uno, around the time the England game kicked off.

Nice :lol:
Robert Redford Nod GIF

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
Individually yes, but if a critical mass of players spoke up about this it would be changed in about 5 seconds.

Youā€™d be surprised tbh.

All these counties have sleepwalked to a place a few steps away from fascism so itā€™s not that surprising people are biting their tongues.

I mean they discussed revoking Benzemas citizenship coz he wore an Arab outfit fgs

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ā­

Youā€™d be surprised tbh.

All these counties have sleepwalked to a place a few steps away from fascism so itā€™s not that surprising people are biting their tongues.

I mean they discussed revoking Benzemas citizenship coz he wore an Arab outfit fgs

Yes, and no. Heck, Mbappe alone could threaten to quit France over this and they would bin it in like 3 seconds.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
Yes, and no. Heck, Mbappe alone could threaten to quit France over this and they would bin it in like 3 seconds.
They'd just call their bluff. Can't expect Mbappe to end his national team career over it, pretty sure he wasn't raised Muslim. The Muslims in the NT themselves who knows how much they care.

This isn't the first time this happened, Clairefontaine Frances most elite academy used to do witch hunts for prayer mats and literally kick kids out if they were found with one. There was a documentary where one of the yutes said the non Muslims started snitching on the Muslims.

Not just in the past or with kids either, Nabil Fekir was asked by club management to trim his beard so that people wouldn't associate him with Islam. Good on him that he told them to **** off and left the club.

Arsenal Quotes

Iā€™ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom