• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Great game but I hate his 1 vs 1 oppositions. Giving to much room for dribbling to Girlish sometimes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stones is better on the ball, but convinced he's the best all-round English defender right now.

The fact that Harry Maguire and Steve Holland are keeping him out of the national team, is why I am switching to Germany for the Euros!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's just as good going forward as he is defensively. To think, in the summer many thought Blanco might become a squad player. I know Timber's injury was unfortunate but Benny is one of the first names on the team sheet now.

He's brilliant. I feel so confident with him in the team.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Did you guys see him giving a team talk before the game? Happened a few times while they wait for Ødegaard to join the huddle. Doesn’t look like somebody who doesn’t care or like football to me. He’s one of the leaders of this team, no doubt about it.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom