• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is on Arteta AND this is Artetas team, no more excuses for a leader who can’t lead
We are a team we need to stop putting blame on one person all has contributed in today lose Mikel with his late subs sloppiness in the back and missing 3 goals scoring chances.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta can fck off with Jesus and Zinchenko too if he still can't understand we won't win shiite with them starting games, made exactly the same mistake at the end of last season too, we were on a winning run but first chance he gets he bring them back in, just don't seem to learn
Yes it's time to get upgrades these both guys basically can take you to top 4 no more than that specially against man city

HighburyHigh

Anyway we can dissect the match over and over. End of the day Cheaty are a winning machine and they’ll win all their remaining games at a counter.
Just hope Arteta gets rid of the deadwood in the summer and buys wisely.

Diesel

Established Member
We are a team we need to stop putting blame on one person all has contributed in today lose Mikel with his late subs sloppiness in the back and missing 3 goals scoring chances.
This my problem is more to do with the inconsistent finishing I see from our so called elites. That's the biggest thing that will improve hopefully. Doesn't hide the fact we need a real striker.

Malky

Established Member
Had enough of Jesus and Zinchenko - City got rid for a reason, Jesus as a CF is awful, zero goal threat. Go all in for Isak in the summer, he isn’t perfect but he’s not a serial bottle job infront of goal. Head down Martinelli is another on thin ice.
Eddie, Nelson, ESR have no business being here. They’re nowhere near the level we need.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Well win the next game easy don’t worry.

And then we will still face City in the semi final when the pressure is really on. I would love it but cannot see it happen to coming Wednesday think our confidence took a big hit to today. but the boys know the CL is the only thing whats left now so hopefully they wake up on time and just give their all.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I mean at the end of the day, big players who were putting in big performances all season are crumbling, dropping in form and making silly mistakes in the business end of the season yet again.

Not on Arteta, players let him down. Although his subs were questionable, but really and truly we should’ve been out of sight in the first half.

This is your time Arsenal to prove you will not repeat the same mistakes. I can let this go, losses happen. BUT if this turns into another series of dropped points and torrid performances just like we’ve seen two consecutive seasons in a row I will be thoroughly disappointed. That CANNOT happen.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This my problem is more to do with the inconsistent finishing I see from our so called elites. That's the biggest thing that will improve hopefully. Doesn't hide the fact we need a real striker.
We we obviously need better finishing even tho we 2nd best attacking team in league but need someone who took the chances well

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Do you guys think this team has it in them to go again next season after throwing it away twice? OR will it need a rebuild?
Upgrade on guys like Jesus Partey and Zinchenko but anything else is unnecessary this team back to back season finishing in top 3 with likely 80+ points one win away from CL semi final just because they fell short doesn't mean you have to change all

sdotzdot

Established Member
Do you guys think this team has it in them to go again next season after throwing it away twice? OR will it need a rebuild?
This is a very good question and if they do bottle it again (3 seasons in a row if you include top 4), then serious changes need to be made. Arteta in my mind is no doubt the right manager, but we do need to consider some serious changes (to mainly our attack).

But still, for the time being we need to give them the opportunity to prove us, and history wrong. It’s up to them now.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Usually after a loss, I'd have found something to laugh about.

It's been hours & I'm still f*cking livid!!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Upgrade on guys like Jesus Partey and Zinchenko but anything else is unnecessary this team back to back season finishing in top 3 with likely 80+ points one win away from CL semi final just because they fell short doesn't mean you have to change all
I'm not saying we should tear it apart because they aren't good, i'm saying will they have the mentality to go again after two nearly seasons. Can they carry on playing at the level they have been? We've seen with Liverpool the toll it can take to go up against City, didn't they finish 5th last season and way off the pace.

IrishGooner93

No team seems to get fatigued as much as arsenal. Before Dubai the team was drained and that rest there done them a word of good. Its clear the team is dead on its feet again and its been slowly evident the last few games where the pressing hasn't been as efficient as it was several weeks ago.

LittleMo

Merson reckons the title is gone. Redknapp bankedon two home wins today. Kolo is just disbelieving at our naivety. The Trossard miss was a bad miss and I totally agree with Merson that Arteta was fooled by Jesus' Bayern cameo and changed his team. He mucked up big time. He sadly hasn't learnt

It’s not about learning. Arteta has players he likes and players he doesn’t like.

If he doesn’t like them then they don’t play, if he does then this happens, they’ll play till they are obviously a problem and they’ll be back in the side the second they’ve done something vaguely good.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Depends on how much City strengthen. Really think this season was our window with City losing a lot of quality and bringing in meh replacements. One bonafide goal scorer in the summer window would have put us much closer to the title. For next season GK, LB, No.8, atleast one quality forward absolutely vital, along with a CB cover if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom