• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 33 (Apr 13-15)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Maybe Saka needs to develop that c*nt gene. Not his fault Foden and Palmer were born with it tbf.
Not part of his brand. Notice they don't have any Nandos sauces.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GLO7xtib0AAFfmR

Sad that Aston Villa and Bournemouth have players on here but not Arsenal. We need a 2018 Auba type signing in the worst way.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He should be nowhere to win it maybe strong young player of season candidate his team are 9th lol

Weren’t West Ham midtable when Scott Parker won POTY?

I think Scott Parker was named POTY by the Football Writers Association, you know from the types of Henry Winter who hate anything related with Arsenal and kneel over United.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The penalty we gave to Kai didn’t help either.

When you give a struggling player a penalty it’s not exactly gonna fix their confidence is it?

Ngl I would have been embarrassed to take it 😂 it’s the same as when the squad gathered around Ramsdale at FT and treated him like…

All for the cameras these days.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Winter got made redundant recently
About bloody time...his last good article was almost 20 years ago.

Re Cole Palmer, I'm still astounded City sold him, given his cameos last year showed he was clearly a very talented kid. City would never have sold him to us given we are their primary challengers now, but imagine how our squad would be with him rotating in....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Scott Parker was named POTY by the Football Writers Association, you know from the types of Henry Winter who hate anything related with Arsenal and kneel over United.

Disgusting from you mate. Almost made it in my Euros team but I had no Arsenal players and had to pick Saka.

Winter got made redundant recently

IMG_7794.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea coming in to form right when we face them? Arteta luck
Nah they still not close last week they drew against Sheffield and drew against Burnley not long ago got lucky against utd. If we dropped points at wolves that Chelsea game won't matter anymore

Malky

Established Member
Basically the Havertz replacement at Chelsea and now he’s the top scorer, unbelievable! Even worse that none of our “ elite “ attack are even close to his number.
We need to go all in for Isak in the summer, sick of having goal shy losers like Jesus at CF.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom