• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

07/08 Arsenal vs 22/23

Which one is better?

• Total voters

GoonerJay24

This season actually feels quite similar to 09/10 with reaching the CL quarters and fighting two top teams for the title.

I'll always rate this team lower than previous sides though, due to the difference in money spent. If we win trophies, I'll change my view.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Look at that midfield and attack. Cost about £2.75 to build too.

Absolute pisses all over anything we have today. Not even close.

Less than a Tesco meal deal, Big Wengz really did it again!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Definitely in the trenches in 2007/2008 , just the first ever English team to beat Milan in Milan in the European Cup which they were current holders of.

Bunch of plebs we had!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
People forget these things. That team was much better than what we currently have.
Easily. People like @Blood on the Tracks will call them bottlers for faltering when they had no business competing with those extremely expensive United and Chelsea squads. Two seconds later he'll do go down on Arteta and make excuses for his trophyless gang of virgins.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Easily. People like @Blood on the Tracks will call them bottlers for faltering when they had no business competing with those extremely expensive United and Chelsea squads. Two seconds later he'll do go down on Arteta and make excuses for his trophyless gang of virgins.

This side is better than 07/08, I think the proof is in the pudding now.

I'll let you guys live in nostalgia land though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The 2008 team was competing with the greatest united team of all time and arguably the best Chelsea team of all time.

Despite crippling injuries and lack of depth we did well to compete with those two juggernaut. If our current team had the same level injuries of that 2008 team, would we have done as well as we have this season?

blaze_of_glory

We have our most wins ever and a massive GD, not sure why people think our attack is much worse than that 200-2008.

The City team we're up against is clear of Man U from back then as well. Ferguson is lucky he retired before Pep came along.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom