• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope he doesn't start liking pics of Jose on Instagram now, had enough of that in the summer!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Who is that American midfielder we were linked with? Taylor or Tyler Adams from RB Leipzig. I think we will go after him. He is the most comparable to AMN and I don’t think he’ll cost too much. Personally, I think AMN has wanted out for awhile. We should not stand in his way and let him go.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Who is that American midfielder we were linked with? Taylor or Tyler Adams from RB Leipzig. I think we will go after him. He is the most comparable to AMN and I don’t think he’ll cost too much. Personally, I think AMN has wanted out for awhile. We should not stand in his way and let him go.
If they want a straight swap / slight upgrade then agree that Tyler Adams has quite a similar profile to AMN. He's got the same athleticism and tackling tenacity but looks to have a better passing range. He'd be a good "kill two birds with one stone" signing. Not sure he takes us up a notch in midfield though particularly.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If they want a straight swap / slight upgrade then agree that Tyler Adams has quite a similar profile to AMN. He's got the same athleticism and tackling tenacity but looks to have a better passing range. He'd be a good "kill two birds with one stone" signing. Not sure he takes us up a notch in midfield though particularly.
I doubt any January signing will take us up a notch. January is mostly a time to buy squad players and maybe if you’re lucky a young talent or two.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
So why hasn’t he been used since his MOTM display? And El effing Neny has?
Surely because of that post by his girlfriend, I'm guessing?

Only way to explain him not being involved against Sunderland, IMO.

Surely that was the last straw with him and he's off this winter?

Did I say we should've sold him to Wolves when we had the chance, despite A-M's massive meltdown? 🤪

****ing loan offers now coming in. :facepalm:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

As you know I hate Arteta. Any decent human being should. But I get why he doesn’t like AMN. He just gives off careless vibe. There is zero fire in the guy

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I doubt any January signing will take us up a notch. January is mostly a time to buy squad players and maybe if you’re lucky a young talent or two.
I agree with this and that's why Tyler Adams appeals as a January signing - he's gettable with the release clause and ticks the boxes as decent RB & midfield cover. £30m is a lot for a squad player but would be pleased overall if we went for him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Surely because of that post by his girlfriend, I'm guessing?

Only way to explain him not being involved against Sunderland, IMO.

Surely that was the last straw with him and he's off this winter?

Did I say we should've sold him to Wolves when we had the chance, despite A-M's massive meltdown? 🤪

****ing loan offers now coming in. :facepalm:
We need AMN on midfield when Partey and Elneny go to AFCON.

AMN was ill against Sunderland.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope that's mean we signing CM can't depend on xhaka and Sambi for the period that Partey is at afcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom