• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Seems like a bad time to let him go out on loan. We'll be very short of midfielders during the African Nations Cup. Might as well keep him till the end of the season, it's the one time he might be very useful to us in midfield.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am not a big fan of him. He is nowhere close to Willock's level. Yet, he thinks he is a great footballer and treated badly in Arsenal. I wish him the best in Rome with Mou :D

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My brother AMN finally getting his move, I’m actually really happy for him.

Tears of joy to my eyes, hopefully he can hit the ground running.

🥲

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Very strange considering we will only have Xhaka and Lokonga for 4 weeks. I can’t really see Wilshere being offered a contract so I’ve got no idea what they’ll end up doing.
If it's true then I could see Tyler coming in as part of a straight swap / squad upgrade but who knows.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Should have been allowed to leave during the summer but Arteta acted like a prick. This is further confirmation that the manager is incompetent and a genuinly unlikeable person.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I'm glad the drama is over, but £10 million for AMN is a joke. He was worth £20 million for Wolves just two years ago. £3-4 million for Mavrapanos. Nketiah, Laca and Elneny going for free. Torreria going for peanuts too. For all the good work we have done in recruiting, you would think we could have learned a thing or two on sales.

DasBootist

I'm glad the drama is over, but £10 million for AMN is a joke. He was worth £20 million for Wolves just two years ago. £3-4 million for Mavrapanos. Nketiah, Laca and Elneny going for free. Torreria going for peanuts too. For all the good work we have done in recruiting, you would think we could have learned a thing or two on sales.
Edu (and Arteta) are learning on the job. These mistakes should be ironed out for future transfer dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom