• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Feelings are mixed, yes. But top players usually get only positive feedback from own fans.

This is a 22 year old midfielder though playing dysfunctional Dycheball, he's not the finished article. I'd compare him to Diaby who many of our fans loved and others hated on. Onana being more of a defensive imposing version who can also carry but not quite aswell as Abou. Diaby ofcourse never got chance to reach his potential but could of developed into a monster for us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is a 22 year old midfielder though playing dysfunctional Dycheball, he's not the finished article. I'd compare him to Diaby who many of our fans loved and others hated on. Onana being more of a defensive imposing version who can also carry but not quite aswell as Abou. Diaby ofcourse never got chance to reach his potential but could of developed into a monster for us.

Lool Diaby was so much better technically. Only comparison is they are black and tall. Onana is a decent player. And there is no way we can afford it. People forget we couldn’t buy Raya straight away. Arteta can’t buy himself out of this

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lool Diaby was so much better technically. Only comparison is they are black and tall. Onana is a decent player. And there is no way we can afford it. People forget we couldn’t buy Raya straight away. Arteta can’t buy himself out of this
Rare Rasmi W. Diaby was levels above Onana technically. A healthy Diaby turns into someone like Yaya Toure with more interest in tracking back. Onana's ceiling is probably a better Moussa Sissoko.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we go for this guy, there’s a very decent chance Arteta uses him as a right back.

He was moaning the other week about how the Partey and Timber injuries ruined his plans for the season, and what that tells me is right back inverting into DM, with Rice and Havertz then pushing up one into a diamond was what he wanted to do.

If Onana comes in and plays that role, get rest for the whole “Gabriel shouldn’t be dropped argument” again.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s:

White—-Saliba—-Tomi
———-Onana———-
——Ode——-Rice—-
Saka——Havertz—GM—
————Jesus——

Likewise once Partey is back again we could see the above with TP.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

What’s he on about? Arsenal haven’t briefed anyone, none of those journalists have said anything either way

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What’s he on about? Arsenal haven’t briefed anyone, none of those journalists have said anything either way

TELEMMGLPICT000217633781_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqAX9BJxwNXG_CZBw8Pfq9ja7IVdmZ5r2kSPP9t9_R2r8.jpeg

Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we go for this guy, there’s a very decent chance Arteta uses him as a right back.

He was moaning the other week about how the Partey and Timber injuries ruined his plans for the season, and what that tells me is right back inverting into DM, with Rice and Havertz then pushing up one into a diamond was what he wanted to do.

If Onana comes in and plays that role, get rest for the whole “Gabriel shouldn’t be dropped argument” again.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s:

White—-Saliba—-Tomi
———-Onana———-
——Ode——-Rice—-
Saka——Havertz—GM—
————Jesus——

Likewise once Partey is back again we could see the above with TP.

The fact you wrote that and don’t realise how crazy it sounds is scary. Arteta sees Onana as RB when no one in the world does. It’s like no one has learned from the Havertz situation when he saw central midfielder or LCM as his fans use to say which is basically central midfielder and we are paying heavy price for it. Luckily ffp saves us from this. But Arteta should not be backed for his crazy ideas. If he wants a RB he should be told but a RB

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The fact you wrote that and don’t realise how crazy it sounds is scary. Arteta sees Onana as RB when no one in the world does. It’s like no one has learned from the Havertz situation when he saw central midfielder or LCM as his fans use to say which is basically central midfielder and we are paying heavy price for it. Luckily ffp saves us from this. But Arteta should not be backed for his crazy ideas. If he wants a RB he should be told but a RB

Don’t realise how crazy it is? Where did I say I agreed with it lmao. It’s just what I think he might do.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom