• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

El Realista

If we go for this guy, there’s a very decent chance Arteta uses him as a right back.

He was moaning the other week about how the Partey and Timber injuries ruined his plans for the season, and what that tells me is right back inverting into DM, with Rice and Havertz then pushing up one into a diamond was what he wanted to do.

If Onana comes in and plays that role, get rest for the whole “Gabriel shouldn’t be dropped argument” again.

Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s:

White—-Saliba—-Tomi
———-Onana———-
——Ode——-Rice—-
Saka——Havertz—GM—
————Jesus——

Likewise once Partey is back again we could see the above with TP.
I hope not, our worse football was played under that formation and bottled us the league.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Everton fans aren't sure why we are buying him either:

Furthermore:
He’s an attributes player so not necessarily one that will ever be great on his own but in the right system/with the right manager… so yeah I’m not surprised if he doesn’t look good at Everton especially as he’s very young.

Pep is a good example of someone who signs decent-good players with excellent attributes and makes them look world class. Did it with Sterling, pretty much his whole backline and doing it with Doku now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nobody said that this deal was going to get done imminently, just that talks had taken place.
He said intensified talks. We would hear more after that type of talk. Fabrizio already told us the guy was chattin sh1t.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Intensified talks doesn’t mean imminent. We have to sell first.
Do you seriously think we're after this guy? I think nobody trustworthy has said anything and nothing comes from this at all

Diesel

Can imagine the Everton board reading Belgian newspapers, seeing these links and then deciding to give him a new contract.

I mean it happens more often than not so I'll take my chances based on historical references.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom