• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
View attachment 24001
19-20: 3/3 (all very nice)
20-21: 0,5/3 (2nd 3rd awful, 1st saves it a bit)
21-22: 2/3 (2nd 3rd very nice)
22-23: 2,5/3 (all decent)
23-24: 1,5/3 (1st okey, 3rd very nice)

Optimal:
1st: 19-20/22-23
2nd: 19-20
3rd: 21-22

Thank you and good night.

22-23 away kit and absolute all timer. It’s going to be very hard to ever top that.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nike nowadays are mediocre for kits imo.

They were good/great when we had them but think it’s time to firmly leave that in the past. Adidas have by and large given us some great kits. This season’s away has even grown on me as the season has gone on. Maybe because we’ve won a shedload of games in it..
Nike had a higher floor than Adidas in terms of the worst their kits could look and our most successful period came in Nike. I'll always prefer Nike.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You see how classy Madrid adidas kits compared to other adidas owned club
That's because Madrid are the biggest club in the world and the kits basically sell themselves. For the rest of the clubs, it feels like Adidas think they need to appeal to young weirdos who stand in line for Supreme and think Calvert-Lewin in a skirt is fashion.

BBF

Looks like a cricket top.

Essex-eagles-shirt-2007-2008.webp

Actually does tbf

BBF

It’s like they saw how hated the current away shirt is and challenged themselves to do worse.

I’ll miss the nuclear yellow, makes our press look intimidating.

I'm convinced they're trying to find ways to make a standout kit that will appear on one of those Classic Football Shirt videos. They already know they've oversaturated the market, so they might as well create something 'unique'

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The home kit definitely looks better in 3D. Not as bad as I thought. It looks like it would be really flattering. It's like a muscle fit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Adidas clearly pissed at us after we didn't make that black kit from last season a title winning one, properly scrapping the barrel now.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom