• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Last game of the season & he opts to leave Saka out, I'm pretty disappointed by that. Luiz & Willian are both out completely though, hopefully that means Willian is out end of the season aswell though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can't be a bigger rip-off than 5 Guys, surely? Swear I spent 15 quid in there once for a standard burger n fries.
Roughly the same. I wouldn’t mind but they got onto the burger thing relatively late and they still took the piss. Someone needs to come along and blow these ****s out of the water!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard starting.
Xhaka straight back in.
Ceballos in the squad over Azeez.
Nketiah in the squad over Balogun.

Can only hope we get absolutely SMASHED.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Still no Nelson, Balogun, Azeez or other youngsters in the team.

You'd hope he would use this occassion with fans back at the stadium to give them some minutes and add some optimism on future players, but no way.

Midtable Mik is thinking about how to qualify for the mighty European Conference League.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Smith Rowe being thrown out wide for a guy who’ll be playing in Spain next season is an utter disgrace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, that would be too much to ask for.
I don't put high expectations on these young players I'm more interested how we'll use him Azeez Even Saliba in preseason it'll be clear what their involvement for next season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I am one of Mikels biggest critics but I can't complain about the lineup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel doesn't seem to realise he could actually gain support from the fans if he played some more youngsters.
I think he could have gone with them if we don't have chance to finish 7th but seeing there chance it'll make no sense play them.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ødegaard keeps on getting chance after chance like Wilian earlier on the season. Where is this faith shown at Martinelli, Willock, Balogun, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom