• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city not playing weak line up against Everton ffs. Need we bottle today at least get draw Sp**s won't be winning against Leicester

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was just thinking that... It’s like being burgled by the tramp who you let live in your shed. To think I used to defend that ‘man’ when he used to come under heavy fire for all those unsavoury allegations... smh.
Was surprised to see it, but @rich 1990 is abit more aggressive lately, which I do like to see.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I think he could have gone with them if we don't have chance to finish 7th but seeing there chance it'll make no sense play them.

Balogun could have been on the bench at least. Its pathetic that he want to reach the ridicilous C cup btw, fvcking embarrasing.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Smith Rowe will peobably win us this match from individual brilliance, though I would like foe Arteta to feel the booing at him today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Balogun could have been on the bench at least. Its pathetic that he want to reach the ridicilous C cup btw, fvcking embarrasing.
Even if he on bench i have little hope him coming ahead of laca or Martinelli with next season laca Nektiah leaving surely the chances will be very high

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hope this is last time we see a few of these lot at Arsenal, guys like Lacazette, Ceballos, Willian, Xhaka, Elneny and Arteta have to go.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It's annoying he can't opt to play 2 wingers either, why does he opt for a cm over the choice of Saka or Martinelli? This is still an important game & he opts to leave Saka out I cannot believe that.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Do you have inside knowledge on Ødegaard?🤦‍♂️
It is most likely scenario. Simply an educated assumption. Ødegaard has not done well enough to resign him.

He is worth a punt at 8 million or so, but nothing over 10 million.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Who here wants us to win if it means we will play in the europa league conference? I sure as hell dont

MikeVinna

Established Member
It's annoying he can't opt to play 2 wingers either, why does he opt for a cm over the choice of Saka or Martinelli? This is still an important game & he opts to leave Saka out I cannot believe that.

Yeah Arteta is one of those ‘CAM on the wing’ coaches. Hate that stuff. Especially when you can’t get the team to play the type of football to get away with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom