• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,537
  • Views 230,467

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
are we actually linked to Rashford?

A motivated Rashford that buys in would be excellent here. We also wouldn’t buy him if motivation was a concern in the first place.
We have to do this just for the sauce. This type of signing would be Arteta putting his balls on the table confusing ETH thinking he’s staring into a mirror.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This team needs a striker, winger, midfield 8/10, midfield 6 and defender in the summer.

Use Ramsdale, Nketiah, Nelson, Smith Rowe/Vieira, TP5 money to get in these players.

I want to see us bring back our incisive and flair in attack, in addition to our game control.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

do they need him when they have Simons, Barcola and Emery?
No. But they are hoarding French talent. But this kid is special. Plays on the left. But has played plenty in CM and as AM as well. He is someone who would up our technical level

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
are we actually linked to Rashford?

A motivated Rashford that buys in would be excellent here. We also wouldn’t buy him if motivation was a concern in the first place.
Allow it man. Rodrigo could be available when Mbappe goes to Madrid. Let's stop the Captain Save a Hoe gimmick and be serious for once. Do you think City, Madrid, Bayern or PSG would sign Rashford on the form he's been over the past year?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Partey can stay fit for the last three games I have a feeling the club will keep him.

With his track record no one is going to offer us any decent money, so think the club will keep him around for another season and hope he can play 20 odd games.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This team needs a striker, winger, midfield 8/10, midfield 6 and defender in the summer.

Use Ramsdale, Nketiah, Nelson, Smith Rowe/Vieira, TP5 money to get in these players.

I want to see us bring back our incisive and flair in attack, in addition to our game control.
We should be getting back 40-50 million per year in wages this summer when you also consider players like Tierney, Lokonga etc. And Cedric and Elneny. Crazy money on players that never play (loan payments aside).

Partey would be another £10m a year.

Without even looking at transfer fees there is a lot of room in this squad to free up £££

If Partey can stay fit for the last three games I have a feeling the club will keep him.

With his track record no one is going to offer us any decent money, so think the club will keep him around for another season and hope he can play 20 odd games.
I agree. Unless it's 15m+ I think it's worth more to have him for another season. Buy a 6/8 this year to pair with Rice, have Partey rotate with them next year when fit, and then try to sign the Partey replacement in the following summer. We have too many holes to fill to have to two 6/8's this summer, which would be needed if Partey left imo.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The time for Rashford, if ever, was before he signed a new deal, believe there were rumours of interest back then.

Doesn't respond well to criticism either, not sure he could come out clean like Havertz has.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And some trash is just trash. Let PSG buy him and we'll see how well his AI generated and translated apologies play in Paris.
Psg ain’t going for his type of player. They want young players. Rashford will go to a club the manager buys him. Because no scouting department is gonna recommend him at this level.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Psg ain’t going for his type of player. They want young players. Rashford will go to a club the manager buys him. Because no scouting department is gonna recommend him at this level.
PSG have operated with extreme levels of stupidity for years. He's exactly the kind of player they would buy against the wishes of a manager. He's most certainly not joining Arsenal and the list of clubs that can pay his wages and are dumb enough to take the gamble is incredibly small.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom