• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,538
  • Views 230,787

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Allow it man. Rodrigo could be available when Mbappe goes to Madrid. Let's stop the Captain Save a Hoe gimmick and be serious for once. Do you think City, Madrid, Bayern or PSG would sign Rashford on the form he's been over the past year?
I can’t speak on Rodrygo and his talents but if he’s the better player then go for it.

If you know ball then you know why Rashford coming here isn’t as terrifying as it initially sounds. Literally look at Havertz :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

PSG have operated with extreme levels of stupidity for years. He's exactly the kind of player they would buy against the wishes of a manager. He's most certainly not joining Arsenal and the list of clubs that can pay his wages and are dumb enough to take the gamble is incredibly small.
I think there is bigger chance he joins Arsenal than current psg.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta’s banging juj 😂 like @db10_therza said if Chris 🪵 came here then I’d be convinced he could turn his career around.

Havertz has surprised me tbh.
It would be hilarious because it would end United as a football club if he performed but idk man. He's been really smelly this season. I can't see them ever selling to us even if he and the Arsenal did want the move.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I can’t speak on Rodrygo and his talents but if he’s the better player then go for it.

If you know ball then you know why Rashford coming here isn’t as terrifying as it initially sounds. Literally look at Havertz :lol:
I rate Rashford highly, and I believe he is a better talent than Martinelli. However, I don't think he's “£80+ million and £300k wages” better than Martinelli. We could use that sort of money on a younger player with a clear upside. Also, I don't like this precedent of buying other clubs’ hand-me-downs. We are a big club that beat both Bayern and City to our number one targets. Let's remember who we are.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I rate Rashford highly, and I believe he is a better talent than Martinelli. However, I don't think he's “£80+ million and £300k wages” better than Martinelli. We could use that sort of money on a younger player with a clear upside. Also, I don't like this precedent of buying other clubs’ hand-me-downs. We are a big club that beat both Bayern and City to our number targets. Let's remember who we are.

I would be completely against the transfer if it was anywhere along those figures. I doubt any sane person on here would be advocating for the club to be spending anything like that on broken goods.

Just to clarify, he wouldn’t be one of my first choices but if we’re talking about £30-35m then I think it would be a decent deal. Can’t really see any club spending 80m+ on him as it’s a risk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Always forgot there is euros this year mean signings gonna take forever to complete. hopefully we can spend this time on selling players

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He doesn't have the minerals to deal with the abuse he'd get joining us. If he goes somewhere, he's going abroad.
The guy is on 350k a week. Unless he does a mount and refuse us. I have no doubt with Arteta love for non ballers who are physalis big he would be interested

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The guy is on 350k a week. Unless he does a mount and refuse us. I have no doubt with Arteta love for non ballers who are physalis big he would be interested
He's having a poor season but Rashford is a non baller now? The reason why we all take the mick out of him is because he's talented enough that he should be a more consistent player. It's not like he's Antony, he has the physical but also technical tools to be World Class. His mentality is just poor. :lol:

As far as him being on 350k a week, the United wage bill has been higher than this and unlike with Boehly running Chelsea, needing to sell and having no concept of what rivalries mean, I can't see Ratcliffe wanting to see Rashford potentially do what Havertz has done. He's United supporter who has just spent a lot of money to gain control over the football moves that club makes. I don't know that he's going to let one of his first ones be sanctioning a move for Rashford to a club that has been United's biggest rival in the PL era. That's just not something a person with an emotional investment in their club does. Frankly there's a better chance of him being sold to Tottenham IMO.

Moviegooner

Defence is sorted for next season. White/Tomiyasu/Timber Saliba/Timber Gabriel/Kiwior Timber/Tomiyasu/Kiwior/Zinchenko.
Even if Zinchenko leaves were good, because of how many players we have, who can play multiple positions.

Party could be leaving. So a midfielder is then needed. Really like youssouf Fofana from Monaco. Seen him play a few times. Very talented, good on the ball, tidy player. More a central midfielder than defensive but can do a job in the six position.

Still need a striker. Need competition for Havertz and for Saka. If Jesus stays, he can be that competition or Cozier duberry For Havertz, would love to see Isak coming. Really reminds me of Henry, knows the prem, is quick and lethal in the box. Only downside is his injury record.Still need a striker. Need competition for Havertz and for Saka. If Jesus stays, he can be that competition or Cozier duberry For Havertz, would love to see Isak coming. Really reminds me of Henry, knows the prem, is quick and lethal in the box. Only downside is his injury record.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I've finally completed my window, it's not been easy but I'm really happy with the results. I will share at the close of the season. :alert:

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom