• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,719
  • Views 238,544

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
They were more like undamaged hoes like Julia Roberts is n Pretty woman. Rashford is like her friend who is ran through with drug problems. Later in the movie Julia realised her friend is too damaged and gone to save and accept it. Rashford is too far gone
Ignore the ran throughness and drug issues, has there ever been a prostitute thats renowned for her sh*t workrate.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ornstein reporting it means they’re soft launching a Rashford sale.

When ESR goes he can take the #10.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Ornstein reporting it means they’re soft launching a Rashford sale.

When ESR goes he can take the #10.

Rashford needs to lower his wage demands. I wouldn't mind him over Martinelli and Leao goal tally in Serie ASS is not that impressive to fork over £80million+ for him.

Unless we can't get Rodrygo (LW his preferred position, which we could entice), then go for Rashford.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wouldn't want that hype job Grealish either. Massive tit.
If people gave Havertz the benefit of the doubt for playing in a disjointed Chelsea team, we should do the same for Rashy imo.

I didn’t really rate him until last season but in between that season he played with a stress fracture in his back, he’s banged in the goals at a decent clip. Could be a good way to outsmart the market at the right price.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If people gave Havertz the benefit of the doubt for playing in a disjointed Chelsea team, we should do the same for Rashy imo.

I didn’t really rate him until last season but in between that season he played with a stress fracture in his back, he’s banged in the goals at a decent clip. Could be a good way to outsmart the market at the right price.

Rashford doesn't look like he can be arsed though. Havertz just looked ****. I'd rather take a gamble on someone low on confidence with lots of talent than someone with lots of talent who can't be bothered.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

He's a Man Utd lad born and bred though, he shouldn't want to play for Arsenal and I severely doubt Man Utd would even be willing to sell to us, he'll go abroad if anything.

Plus he's got 4 years or whatever left on his deal and is making £350k a week, Havertz came under pretty intense scrutiny and criticism early on, not sure Rashford has it in him to deal with that. You'd be getting social media PR posts all the time :lol:

I'm alright with Rashford as a player but I like him for his social issues stuff. I think he'd be better suited to getting a fresh start abroad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's a Man Utd lad born and bred though, he shouldn't want to play for Arsenal
what are you doing shrug GIF by Arsenal

outlawz

This has legs. We lack pace and goals in the attack. Rashford solves both. He'll also work much harder for us, then he does for a flailing United.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom