• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Nawoo81

Just play without pressure that what I ask for if we play with pressure and be nervous we gonna get destroyed take advantage of Bayern injures and suspension they without Gnabry Coman and Davies.

Our team is weird they can go into great run or one lose gonna affect them for few games. So I don't know what will happen also after villa 2nd half lot of players looked fatigued.

Raya
White Saliba Gabi Tomi
Ode Jorginho Rice
Saka Havertz Jesus
we need partey now more than ever. And martinelli needs to start. No jesus.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Was going to say I really hope the boys have their PK routine sorted out. Can’t even call this game but clearly advantage Bayern.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we need partey now more than ever. And martinelli needs to start. No jesus.
Partey performance lately from bench not helping his case can't see him starting about Martinelli Kimmich already lock him in 1st leg yes at Bayern there will be more space but I think we'll go with G.jesus as LW

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think people are putting too much stock into Bayern.

Last I checked, Eric Dier is still going to start this one so we’ll have chances. As long as we keep a clean sheet then the rest will sort itself out for us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Players need to grow up and not let one game hurt them or they'll never be elite team you didn't lose in 12 games before villa that what I'm worried about with this Arsenal team last season doubts could go into them again in last month and there could be lot of up and down performances

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Last I checked, Eric Dier is still going to start this one so we’ll have chances. As long as we keep a clean sheet then the rest will sort itself out for us.
What I'm worried the last tow games we made so many errors that we didn't see during the run unsure if it's fatigue or pressure get into them but you have to not make errors against Bayern they got players that punish you

Tomb Bombadil

I didn't think the atmosphare can change that quickly. Two games we haven't been our best and almost from "we are the best" to "we are ****", Arteta out and so on.

Come on: Yes, Bayern are slight favorites. But Bayern still has the same problems. We still have the same strengths. Only our self-confidence might have changed. I hope Arteta manages to turn that into a positive.

I still think this gonna be tight game. I would say 55:45 in Bayerns favour.

Edit: I checked the betting quotes. Here in switzerland it's 1.7 Bayern to 2.0 Arsenal which more less equals to 45:55.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

And we have no decent strikers so it evens out.

This game needs a very high defensive discpline which we seem to have lost at a crucial time! Usually I like to be optimistic but its better to be realistic so my heart doesn't get broken! I suggest putting your house on Bayern if you bet.... l'm sorry guys but it's over!

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Mazraoui will play LB which doesn't bode well for Saka given how he struggled against Gomez playing LB at Anfield.

Saka will cut inside and Mazraoui will be defending that using his stronger foot.

So it's upon Saka to be dynamic and to play on the outside more often to confuse Mazraoui, needs to take him on the byline and not be static.

This battle will determine whether or not we'll qualify as I have no hope for Nelli vs Kimmich...

Ødegaard vs Pavlovic (top 4 best player at Bayern).

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
If we lose I think we are done for the season. The same thing as most predicted last year when we lose to Southampton we mentally checked out after.

Liverpool did the same as well. Once they got thrashed by Atalanta their confidence was shooked and it affected them badly against Palace. We have seen that same story many times under Wenger as well when we lose a European tie and then proceed to lose domestic ones.

We have to win, we can do this. Our players need to give it their last big shot, this is our final.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we lose I think we are done for the season. The same thing as most predicted last year when we lose to Southampton we mentally checked out after.

Liverpool did the same as well. Once they got thrashed by Atalanta their confidence was shooked and it affected them badly against Palace. We have seen that same story many times under Wenger as well when we lose a European tie and then proceed to lose domestic ones.

We have to win, we can do this. Our players need to give it their last big shot, this is our final.

Well said.

This is the game to determine the fate of our season. We may not catch City again, but we can leave ourselves a chance to create history in the CL.

It starts with a strong performance at Bayern. We are more than capable of delivering a performance here, something that Bayern won’t be able to deal with.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

It's not their back line, it's the Kane, Sane, Gnabry trio that will make life very difficult for us

GoonerJay24

There is a chance here but we'll need to play with discipline by keeping the distances tight between the lines and attack them in transition. I would start Tomiyasu, Partey and Martinelli.

Bayern are favourites being the home team and we're too mentally fragile after facing some setbacks. Whenever the game doesn't go to how Arteta planned, these players tend to crumble and self destruct. It's been like this for awhile now.

Hopefully Wednesday's different and we get a historic result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom