• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Benjamin Sesko

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mislintat is maybe a genius TD afterall..
He has good eye for talent. It’s just that the players he bought was mistreated at Ajax and blamed for everything. But if we want a different option. A pacy striker like this with great shot would be nice compliment

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think I am sold on him. I’d go into next season with Kai as the starting striker and Sesko as the bench option.

Hopefully Jesus can recover over the summer and be used as a winger, if not we sell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There definitely strong interest and looking at how much he'll cost and his potential I won't be surprised he'll be the first name CF we'll try to buy in summer.

jaystewart

Spending large fees on Bundesliga players is anxiety inducing. Liverpool have been shafted out of huge fees by Leipzig twice in the last few years.

Can anyone name a good sigining from Leipzig?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Just watched some Sesko highlights. Considering he's 6'5 his close control, dribbling and ability to turn with his back to goal is surprisingly effective. You'd expect him to score more headed goals, given his height. You'd imagine that we'd want to work on that with him if we got him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Spending large fees on Bundesliga players is anxiety inducing. Liverpool have been shafted out of huge fees by Leipzig twice in the last few years.

Can anyone name a good sigining from Leipzig?
Admittedly a small sample size but Nkunku has looked very bright in his brief time at Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Isak isn't leaving Newcastle all the rumors are about Bruno Guimaraes. Unless Isak forcing Newcastle to move elsewhere nothing will happen imo.

Sesko look top talent as well we need a forward that give us 15 league goals he capable of that even tho bundesliga tax worry me

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Eddie time here is also up we have to sell him if we sign Sesko then either buy RW or use G.Jesus as winger. think this signing won't affect Havertz moving to midfield he still starting as CF next seaspm unless Arteta trying be weird about it and move him again in midfield

we really need option to allow us be more flexible with the way we approach games.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom