• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
But sell for peanuts? This low price selling needs to end.
If Benfica are the only suitors then theres not much we can do sadly. Need to get his wages off the book. I'm surprised no PL club is going for him. He's good enough to be no 1 at the lower PL clubs.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I rate him still and expected him to land on his feet a bit better than this really, but lets see.
Its frustrating, id love to sign Pope but it would put us in the same situation. I rate Leno but Tets thinks otherwise.

Malky

Established Member
The way we've delt with selling/releasing players recently it's made us look like a soft touch and a push over for any club we're dealing with, so it's expected that any club intrested in our players will try the " the price is a stumbling block " bollocks.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@field442 seeing Wattsy get put in a spliff

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surprised Newcastle haven't come in for him, think they probably will at some point.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They want us to give him away for free. Edu/Arteta damage to this club will last for years to come.
Every club knows we have players on high wage who is of no use. What you gonna do with Leno and bellerin? Keep them just to pay their wages and sit home? We bought another keeper in Turner and we have an Icelandic dude on 40k we have no use for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom