• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Count the amount of times he received progressive passes from Partey quickly before teams could settle themselves into doubling up/tripling up.

Before we would pass to Ødegaard, to Ben White to Saka by then the opposition are back to being in a settled defence, with Partey we unsettle them quickly before they can organise themselves.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
A shame bukayo didn’t score yesterday was looking forward to hitting @Trilly with some ‘SaKA cANt FinISh’ banter. Which I think I deserve credit for starting🤣

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You’re racist if you don’t rate Saka.

I got called racist on here just a few weeks ago by @Rasmi.
I really do hate the Portuguese and Spanish people in general.
Mane is a much better player than I thought.

My prejudice against African players clouds my evaluation sometimes.
He’s an absolute Indonesian, or something, guy who drugged and raped 300 men.
Svitolina/Azarenka should be interesting.

Obviously I’ll be supporting the non Ukrainian.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nothing racist in any of those, especially nothing against black people like @Rasmi has suggested.
I haven’t seen any of that. I have seen you make snide remarks about players enough times to straight up called you out on it. But as you callled its just prejudice against African players. Don’t try to sneak out of it by saying but saka is not African. We both know you see him as an African.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Thoughts?
Cesc doesn't actually watch because Palmer is probably a better penalty taker and there's no rational argument for Saka not having the best work rate of the 3. The rest is not particularly controversial, Foden is definitely the most technically gifted of the 3 and Football IQ is completely subjective and in the case of someone like Fabregas, probably going to lean towards the player that looks liked they'd be most at home playing Tiki Taka. Not really any different to the likes of Desailly talking nonsense about Saliba while rating dreck like Upamaguire. They would rather give a nonsensical take than just say they don't watch enough of the particular player to give an evidence based opinion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I haven’t seen any of that. I have seen you make snide remarks about players enough times to straight up called you out on it. But as you callled its just prejudice against African players. Don’t try to sneak out of it by saying but saka is not African. We both know you see him as an African.
Prejudice against African footballers is a topic on its own. It’s widespread and maybe even subconscious. At least I can openly say at one some point I played into that.

Saka is African. He will tell you that himself. British Nigerian etc.

You’re looking for something that isn’t there.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom