• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Joint leading the race for a Golden Boot.

With 9 ****ing penalties :lol:

Palmer is significantly overperforming his npxG, I would like to see him back this season up productivity wise before we go all in on the guy in terms of praise etc.

outlawz

Palmer and Foden :lol: England getting real desperate. Can't enjoy Bellingham because he's abroad playing in actual football leagues so they hang their hats on these jokers.
Best generation ever TM, if Southgate doesn't win the the Euro's he's a bigger bum than Ten Hag commentary incoming any second now.
FODEN PICTURE
WTF, he got makeup on, or is it that Korean glass skin ting.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Best generation ever TM, if Southgate doesn't win the the Euro's he's a bigger bum than Ten Hag commentary incoming any second now.

WTF, he got makeup on, or is it that Korean glass skin ting.
Don't know what Korean glass skin is but that's not just make up guys covered in fondant. Looks like a transvestite headed to a sh*t overpriced techno festival.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What the hell has Palmer done to be so highly rated anyway, ffs?

When Saka was carrying Arsenal when we were poor (was also younger than Cole too, starting for England as well) it was always "he needs to do it in title races, he needs to do it in the Champions League" before everyone agrees he's great.

While this tramp leaves City after doing nothing at all, scored pens with Chelsea fighting for Conference League qualification...and now he's already better than Bukayo?

**** off.
Palmer has been amazing tbh, stats aside he's carrying a mid-table PL team in essentially his debut season. If you just watch him play he passes the eye test by miles.

He's had a more influential start to his career than any PL talent since like Rooney/Fabregas, having said that Dele Alli is a cautionary tale as to how wrong things can go no matter how bright the start. You'd have to be mad to pick Palmer above Saka right now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Palmer has been amazing tbh, stats aside he's carrying a mid-table PL team in essentially his debut season. If you just watch him play he passes the eye test by miles.

He's had a more influential start to his career than any PL talent since like Rooney/Fabregas, having said that Dele Alli is a cautionary tale as to how wrong things can go no matter how bright the start. You'd have to be mad to pick Palmer above Saka right now.

Dele Alli has always had the quality tho, his problems are off-pitch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Carrying them where? :lol:

He's looking good rn but I strongly suspect he'll falter soon enough. Said it before and will say it again West Ham in three years time.
I dunno, his goal(s) the other day against Everton were pure quality. Do you watch him?

He has that composure and awareness of his surroundings that you can't teach with solid ball striking and weight of pass. I don't really focus on his overall stats but his non-penalty stats are still very impressive. Think it's like 18GA with a few games left to play.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I dunno, his goal(s) the other day against Everton were pure quality. Do you watch him?

He has that composure and awareness of his surroundings that you can't teach with solid ball striking and weight of pass. I don't really focus on his overall stats but his non-penalty stats are still very impressive. Think it's like 18GA with a few games left to play.

He’s a good player man no doubt. But the day brother @jones rates a white English player looks like this:

1713887984937.jpeg

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

I've seen plenty to tell he's a decent talent with aspects to his game I don't like similar to Alli. Glory hogging yutes playing in the PL rarely go on to do big things, Ryan Garcia type beat ygm

I saw Alli's downfall coming when everyone was wanking themselves into oblivion over him and even said Kane won't amount to sh*t. People were laughing back then but lo and behold, bro got four kids barely any hair on his head and still zero trophies

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I've seen plenty to tell he's a decent talent with aspects to his game I don't like similar to Alli. Glory hogging yutes playing in the PL rarely go on to do big things, Ryan Garcia type beat ygm

I saw Alli's downfall coming when everyone was wanking themselves into oblivion over him and even said Kane won't amount to sh*t. People were laughing back then but lo and behold, bro got four kids barely any hair on his head and still zero trophies

Truth be told you might be on to sth. He does like holding on to the ball and we know how much Pep hates that prob explains why he was happy to sell him.

I can see him having a decent career but he won’t find any joy with certain types of managers. But there’s other managers that might build around him and he’ll look like mint.

He’ll definitely have a better career than Dele Alli though I’ll say that right now. For starters he’s not at fkn Tottenham.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Cold Palmer will join this "illustrious" bunch next season, when he only scores 3 league goals next year...

james-beattie-southern-daily-echo-e1565643051360.jpg

article-1243652-02E971D5000005DC-434_468x334.jpg

ddb297fda70c42925d0e581a4f2056ad7fc0ec97.jpg

skysports-wilfried-bony-swansea_4518585.jpg

...we will be there!

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom