• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Cold Palmer will join this "illustrious" bunch next season, when he only scores 3 league goals next year...

james-beattie-southern-daily-echo-e1565643051360.jpg

article-1243652-02E971D5000005DC-434_468x334.jpg

ddb297fda70c42925d0e581a4f2056ad7fc0ec97.jpg

skysports-wilfried-bony-swansea_4518585.jpg

...we will be there!
Michu was top class, injuries ruined his career. Palmer will be closer to David Bentley than him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Michu was top class, injuries ruined his career. Palmer will be closer to David Bentley than him

I will still never get over James Beattie of Southampton genuinely challenging for the golden boot when Thierry Henry and Van Nistelrooy were around to be honest.

Was one of those moments as a kid I remember going..."James Beatiie Southampton...none of those sound like real words, how is this happening!?"

9e2.jpg

...legends say Beattie in 02/03 was the origin of this, the meme before the meme 😅

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lmao in Michigan?

Proper random place to go Jeeves what were you doing over there?
Ohh, I thought it was Hell in Norway. Looks very similar.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

I thought the same actually, wtf

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Ahhhh.

Makes sense to have a place in Norway called hell tbh. Aptly named.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's great we not over depending on him he not having his best of times lately with G/A but today Cucurella had absolutely tough time against Saka

Hopefully he saving his goals against Sp**s

fute

He is a good guy.

If you look around the roster, some guys are shining, others aren't, roles have been adjusted.

Some guys have been phased to the background (Eddie, Ramsdale, Zinny, Jesus, Martinelli).

Some guys have really stepped up (Ødegaard, Trossard, White, Gabby and Saliba and even Kai).

Where does Saka fit? Honestly.

Is it that fact the he is just focused on so much, that it allows others to shine?

Is he restricted by the system approach on offense?

Has he reached his ceiling?

What is going on with him?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It would be healthy for him to have a bit more competition. You can see why we were interested in Raphinha. Not only for competition, but for rotation.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Guessing he couldn't suddenly recover from his injury problems but played like a proper top player, what is that telling us? Is he really that injured or just too inconsistent to be considered a top player?

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom