• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Close, heā€™ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.2%

• Total voters

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He needs to add a bit more variety to his game. His current game is enough to beat most of the leagueā€™s fullbacks. At the Champions League level however he did nothing in the Bayern second leg

A position change could help him add a few more strings. Iā€™d like to see him off the left. It might simply be giving him more rest so heā€™s not ****ed at the end of the season.
Definitely. Vinicius is the benchmark, although Saka will never have that kind of pace.

jaystewart

He needs to add a bit more variety to his game. His current game is enough to beat most of the leagueā€™s fullbacks. At the Champions League level however he did nothing in the Bayern second leg

A position change could help him add a few more strings. Iā€™d like to see him off the left. It might simply be giving him more rest so heā€™s not ****ed at the end of the season.

Vinicius done nothing against Bayern at home. Mbappe done nothing against Dortmund at home.

When Arsenal do something, it is usually Saka. Thatā€™s a statistical fact. It is strange to ask your most productive player to do more especially as every single year he does more.

Weā€™ve played city 3 times, Liverpool 3 times and Bayern twice this season. Our hardest games. Only Trossard and Saka have scored open play goals that were not deflections or rebounds against these teams.

Should we be asking more of Saka? Why not.

Do we need to ask him to raise his game? No, he raises it every year but can we say the same for others in the squad?

StefanB

Is Seaman for real here?

Probably. A lot of ex-Arsenal players seems to be in a very "anti"-Arsenal stance at the moment. Ian Wright aswell has been trying to stay as neutral as possible, even going a bit against us in decisions trying to not make a stirr. Seems like Seaman is doing something similiar here, instead of actually taking a stance and pointing to the challenges Saka regulary faces. We're insanely lucky that he is durable, but it is only a matter of time before a serious injury occurs.

The one on saturday would've been a legbreaker if his leg wasn't in the air, and still Seaman manages to say something as dumb as this ****.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Is Seaman for real here?

The same guy who defends Ramsdale mind you. A lot of our ex players are sadly f*cking idiots desperate for relevancy. He was a good player but the most memorable moment of his career is getting humiliated by Ronaldinho. He should focus on his little podcast and leave football to the people that can still impact the game.

Henry boi

I've also wanted to avoid it too but its why a certain player with blonde hair and blue eyes is being tauted as generational despite winning no trophies and nobody being able to name a single big game he was stand out performer in on 5 times of asking. It is hard to believe but it is just better to accept it and leave them do their thing. One of my dear friends told me Smith-Rowe was clear of Saka two seasons ago. Couldn't believe my ears.
If you talking about Ƙdegaard, I'm not having it and I'm black.

fute

Gabby has been the POTY for us this year. He won't get the props from the press and others get more fanfare from the fans, but Gabby has been as good as it gets. As a player and vocal leadership on the pitch. Just ask Haaland.

Saka had a good year. The fans love him. That is all that matters.

Tnegs

I mean itā€™s obvious he doesnā€™t get the same hype because heā€™s dark skin with an African name. But thatā€™s what happens when you play for white man countries theyā€™ll never love you like their own.
Not like all the brothers on here are fully behind him either is it? Why isnā€™t he getting all that love for them man?

nijo9

Why did you delete your post @Macho. I saw what you wrote.

Saka should leave for the sake of his health and reputation. Leave you guys stuck with ā€˜Odeā€™, ā€˜Kaiā€™ and Arteta.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

ArsĆØne Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin ŠeŔko a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom