• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You surely seen him play what the point of keeping a guy who just don't do anything right it's risk but not major one because we got 4 fullbacks also we won't be play in Europe until late February

He’s fine for a few cup games imo. Say if we came to the situation where one of the CB’s and Tomi( quite likely) are injured at the same time, I’d 100% prefer Cedric at RB with White at CB than holding getting any minutes…

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I support us letting him go. Yes he's not terrible but I really don't think he fits the system at all and it shows more and more the few times he does play. Plus I'm tired of seeing him sling in crosses to nobody, it's irritating.

I'm not too worried about the bodies - as Arteta himself said, this is one of the reasons we have an academy. Norton-Cuffy may be on loan but we still have a comparable talent in Reuell Walters who is solid defensively and can also play CB and LB.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I remember rather fondly the goal he scored on his debut?
He is a good pro & guy by all accounts so I wish him well.
Not at the level needed certainly now & perhaps will be remembered as a reminder of the time EDU & the club seemed to be in the business of doing Kia favours.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would have kept him if he has an ability to be good cover but he don't have any good ability he can't defend he out of position most of time he can't attack his crossing is so bad he only good passer. Yes people worried about Tomi being backup but he won't be forced to play every game because thankfully white playing very well as RB and he rarely get injured.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I support us letting him go. Yes he's not terrible but I really don't think he fits the system at all and it shows more and more the few times he does play. Plus I'm tired of seeing him sling in crosses to nobody, it's irritating.

I'm not too worried about the bodies - as Arteta himself said, this is one of the reasons we have an academy. Norton-Cuffy may be on loan but we still have a comparable talent in Reuell Walters who is solid defensively and can also play CB and LB.
Forgot about Walters. Well now it all makes sense.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Forgot about Walters. Well now it all makes sense.
Take with a caveat though - him making a significant appearance is probably unlikely but he's there and I think stylistically he fits us better than Cedric does so I think that will mitigate his lack of experience. Definitely fits more of a Ben White/Tomiyasu sort of role but he's capable of overlapping where necessary.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Take with a caveat though - him making a significant appearance is probably unlikely but he's there and I think stylistically he fits us better than Cedric does so I think that will mitigate his lack of experience. Definitely fits more of a Ben White/Tomiyasu sort of role but he's capable of overlapping where necessary.
For sure, it's perfect for the last part of the season, as he has been injured this season. We just need a body there as the ultimate backup.

Pepesuave

Don't Fulham already have something like 3 RBs? I don't get the attraction as I don't think Cedric is an upgrade on Tete and Mbabu but absolutely no complaints from me!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Love Fulham gambling on early era Artetaball

We can give you the manager too if you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom