• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I told everyone the fat dumb yank would ruin Chelsea when people like @db10_therza and @Rasmi were twerking to pay 80 million for this tosser from Ukraine with like 10 career goals. I also remember the howls when we didnā€™t get Crapceido. You guys should leave the football analysis to experts like myself
Such knowledge. Such chadication. Truly in awe.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand šŸ–šŸæ
Trusted ā­

Mauricio, did you get the PDF doc for pre-season?

Yes, but someone earlier mentioned a power-point, I didn't get that.

...Did you check out the accomodations? The Conrad has excellent minibars.

But the power-point, I feel--

You need to stop talking.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The way he's explaining it (especially considering he's speaking to Simon Jordan, so you have two massive bellends in the room) is funny, but to be honest that's on AVB...what was he thinking šŸ˜…

Imagine if Wenger took the Madrid job in.2006 and a younger manager replaced him, then went...

"Right...Henry, Lehmann, Gilberto, Toure, Ljungberg all in the back...Denilson, Song and especially Mark Randall in first class with me!"

...of course you are gonna lose the dressing room early on and probably get fired, lol.

Henry boi

Why are they so trash, they literally have the third best squad in the league probably with the most upside, but for some reason it's not happening for them.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom