• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Ajax | 07/12/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 342
  • Views 12,998

Rohit

Established Member
That would be more harsh in my opinion,let him be 3rd choice,let him believe hes good enough.He has had lapses of concentration this season and more than a defender should.
But hes better than that,he was immense last season,a clean sheet against Munich,a clean sheet against Chelsea away,he has proven his worth.
Under Campbell he can only learn how to play with to power house strikers because surely hes not short of power.
Hes as good as any defender at reading the game when teams play along the ground.

marco

Yeah he was immense vs Bayern Munich but he still gave the ball to pizarro i think it was in the last few minutes and if it werent for excellent save by lehmann they would have scored/
It was poor mistake and i just feel that he makes too many of them.
Did same thing last night, vs reading as well,
Hasselbaink up at boro last year,
beattie vs everton in the 7-0
Heskey at brimingham, drogba carling cup, kanu at west brom
They were all slips or misplaced passes putting these players through on goal.

Yes i know he has played well other than that but as a centre back you cant afford to make such errors.terry, campbell o'leary when they were that age never made such errors, and it worries me

KingReyes

Established Member
marco said:
Yeah he was immense vs Bayern Munich but he still gave the ball to pizarro i think it was in the last few minutes and if it werent for excellent save by lehmann they would have scored/
It was poor mistake and i just feel that he makes too many of them.
Did same thing last night, vs reading as well,
Hasselbaink up at boro last year,
beattie vs everton in the 7-0
Heskey at brimingham, drogba carling cup, kanu at west brom
They were all slips or misplaced passes putting these players through on goal.

Yes i know he has played well other than that but as a centre back you cant afford to make such errors.terry, campbell o'leary when they were that age never made such errors, and it worries me

:shock: You were alive when O'leary was 20? And how many games did you actualyl watch of Sol and Terry when they were that age? Don't forget our own legend Tony Adams, he made a few **** ups of his own at that age even ended being called a donkey. However he turned out ok for us.

I agree he makes mistakes that overshadow his performances but keep the faith mate. Hopefully he'll come good.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom