• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Depends on the reporter. But yes the sun have been good this window. Terrible paper but there's no need for ignorance regarding a certain writer.

They been close to tier 2 this window they having acceptable window

Yeah, their reputation is rightfully in the toilet but if you've been paying attention they've defo got the odd thing spot on. Think people need to be less dismissive of their football related exclusives.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Should settle for 15m and just get the deal done asap, we need money and the player needs to play. Guy's 22 and his career highlight is still that winner against Norwich.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Could turn out a proper player for a bottom half of the table team. We simply can not keep all these players when good offers come along. Nketiah, AMN, Willock and Nelson are academy lads so it’ll sting but we have to take the money sometimes.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Eddie can do much better than Brighton, such a Championship club. (Now is the time to go at Brighton after they mocked us in their own White thread. 😉)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn’t mind him going to my second team, will be able to keep an eye on him. I think he will score a good amount of goals for them once he acclimatises.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Could turn out a proper player for a bottom half of the table team. We simply can not keep all these players when good offers come along. Nketiah, AMN, Willock and Nelson are academy lads so it’ll sting but we have to take the money sometimes.
We should take money in most cases and keep elite talent like Saka, ESR. All of them are actually talented, but you can ride on that talent up until 20, after that, they actually have to be productive to stay at Arsenal.

Selling any of them for anything above 10M is a massive success of the academy in my eyes, but few of them are already worth much more than that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brighton should have a bit of money knocking around this summer! Good move all round if it happens.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Brighton is a lovely place to live.

I was there in June as my daughter was finishing Uni. We did the i360 which was good. I grew up equal distance from London & Brighton, in those days Brighton was much cheaper so we often spent weekends there rather than London. Great place but bloody expensive now.

Last edited:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Absolutely would love to see this happen. One because it’s a good fee for Eddie and two because he would thrive there and we’d see an academy product prosper. Please happen!

Gurru991

He has always been a player that I thought had a decent upside. I think he could do well if he gets a run in a smaller EPL team. I would want a buy back included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom