• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edmond Tapsoba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We moved on from this guy long time ago that's why we gone for Ben white Tapsoba was our prime target in defense along with Kounde both turn out really expensive. Fabrizio have little info as expected

Gn1212

We moved on from this guy long time ago that's why we gone for Ben white Tapsoba was our prime target in defense along with Kounde both turn out really expensive. Fabrizio have little info as expected
Yeah. Kounde didn't want to come and Tapsoba was too expensive. Fabrizio does waffle a lot in these Twitch streams.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Saliba replacement? I like the look of him

Right footer so you’d have to assume he’s either a back up or replacement in a worst case scenario.

If Tierney goes you’d have the Gala kid to cover both full back spots, Tomiyasu and White at RB then Kiwior and Tabsoba as CB cover.

Hopefully Holding can find his level again by rejoining Bolton.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Right footer so you’d have to assume he’s either a back up or replacement in a worst case scenario.

If Tierney goes you’d have the Gala kid to cover both full back spots, Tomiyasu and White at RB then Kiwior and Tabsoba as CB cover.

Hopefully Holding can find his level again by rejoining Bolton.
The galatasay guy seems to be an out an out rb. Tbh I’m not fan of relying on players in a position they are not natural in. If Tierney goes we will not have one natural lb at the club. Just bunch of players who can do job there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The galatasay guy seems to be an out an out rb. Tbh I’m not fan of relying on players in a position they are not natural in. If Tierney goes we will not have one natural lb at the club. Just bunch of players who can do job there.
I agree. Tierney's profile will be a big miss if/when he leaves and we'll likely need to spend money on that position aswell. Zinchenko as the unassailable 1st choice isn't exactly ideal, despite some of his very high performance levels at points this season. His weaknesses, while they can be mitigated, still leave us pretty one-dimensional without that different profile there. I'm unsure who that LB could be but I think we need to bring one in.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s played some left back according to Transfermarkt at least

I actually believe this should be a priority signing for a few reasons:
1. He would be an adequate back up to both Saliba and Gabriel.
2. Could play with Gabriel and Saliba in a back 3 either as the central or right sided CB.
Against more difficult opposition, I would personally play Saliba in Ben White's position, and have Tapsoba and Gabriel as our CB's.
Games like City at the Etihad I would even go further and play a back 4 of Kiwior Gabriel Tabsoba Saliba. With TP5/Rice/Caicedo in front of them. Zinchenko can play the Xhaka role.

Pyromaniac

This guy is not a fullback and won't play there, pretty sure about that. He is too good at playing the ball out from the back, would be wasted as a RB. Very elegant and comfortable on the ball. 50m+ easily

This guy is not a fullback and won't play there, pretty sure about that. He is too good at playing the ball out from the back, would be wasted as a RB. Very elegant and comfortable on the ball. 50m+ easily
He currently plays on the right in a 3 at the back. He and Gabriel could be our CB's with Saliba playing the Ben white role (in certain games).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He has very good ability to play in our system but there some questions about his defending according to Leverkusen fans.

To replace Saliba is possible worst scenario happen then Gvardiol is the best replacement.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Watched Leverkusen in the last few weeks as I always put them in my accas, learnt my lesson though as they’re the biggest gang of mugs going.

This lad is one of the biggest clowns in the team as well, every game I watch he pushes forward and shoots from 40 yards out like a tool.

Crap defensively as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Watched Leverkusen in the last few weeks as I always put them in my accas, learnt my lesson though as they’re the biggest gang of mugs going.

This lad is one of the biggest clowns in the team as well, every game I watch he pushes forward and shoots from 40 yards out like a tool.

Crap defensively as well.
Yeah xabi alonso style is very offensive his stats with the ball is too impressive the defending is worrying we need people who can defend

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom